Loving my new old e92

Re: Loving my new old e92

Haha ... He say he dun wana forged rims ...

Ts u wana buy my gc05k mono block forged ?

roy543;1081869 said:
Hi Walt! Welcome! ;)

Thanks!

Leez;1081984 said:
Hello 325 , welcome ! :D

Hi (not sure what your car is, a Z4?), thanks!

C3P0;1082012 said:
Welcome to the forum. e92 rooooocks.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.

Indeed, e92 rocks bro... though my e93 friends say e93 rocksssssss

SUPAN;1082778 said:
Welcome!!!

Change the dp and flash ecu should be very good enough.

Thanks bro! What's dp? Flashing ecu... I dunno man, could it screw with my engine/electronics? Who's a reliable ecu flash dude I can go to? Codewerx?

ac323;1082781 said:
plus get some Black light weight rims???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Bro, I'm into the white white look leh. Trying to be as fierce as possible without going black, cos once I go black.... ;)

SUPAN;1082896 said:
Haha ... He say he dun wana forged rims ...

Ts u wana buy my gc05k mono block forged ?

I'd love to have forged rims... just.. not willing to spend the extra money at this point. I won't rule them out permanently though - DPEs look pretty amazing. Had even considered the Volk Racing G27s..

And sorry... not into the black look and I prefer a few more spokes (to hide my small BK), GLWS tho!

Thanks redline15!

I was trying to resist the idea of getting new coilovers, but I noticed last night that my car is currently tilted slightly to the right i.e. the gap between the wheel and the fender (for both front and rear wheels on the right side) is smaller than that on the left. While that is a problem that I want to fix/get checked out, I can't help but appreciate the sleeker look with the smaller gap (prob 2-2.5 fingers). :sneaky:

waltgrace;1083175 said:
Thanks redline15!

I was trying to resist the idea of getting new coilovers, but I noticed last night that my car is currently tilted slightly to the right i.e. the gap between the wheel and the fender (for both front and rear wheels on the right side) is smaller than that on the left. While that is a problem that I want to fix/get checked out, I can't help but appreciate the sleeker look with the smaller gap (prob 2-2.5 fingers). :sneaky:

I think it's normal that the right sits lower. You may wanna compensate the difference with coilovers if ure very particular about that fact.

Loving my new old e92

waltgrace;1082942 said:
I'd love to have forged rims... just.. not willing to spend the extra money at this point. I won't rule them out permanently though - DPEs look pretty amazing. Had even considered the Volk Racing G27s..

And sorry... not into the black look and I prefer a few more spokes (to hide my small BK), GLWS tho!

Bro, might check w SuPan on his forged rims.
He is letting go at a good price.
For all you know, the money spend on AG M310, top up abit for a lighter and more durable rims.. Might be a good investment!
Next time sell still got resale value!

I know he take v v v good care of his rims.
Worth considering.

Brakes must upsize! Get the 335 or BMW performance!! Big enough to show liao
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1059034

Last edited by a moderator:

waltgrace;1082942 said:

Volks is nice ... Maybe you can even consider 18 ...
Prodrive GC05k is also very good rims as they are forged monoblock and they are 8.5kg each rims at 19".

You can consider to spray the colour to your tit. silver colour.

I am looking at the BBS REV - which are Japan made as well with more spokes to hide my BBK.

:)

Dun buy my rims as i dun wana waste more money ...

BBS REV $6,400 without tires!!

waltgrace;1083175 said:
Thanks redline15!

TS,

A factory new car this is normal as this is the 50-50 weight balance ...

Unless when you drive at high speed, you feel the car is not balance then you have a problem ... otherwise this is good.
+++

When you buy new coilovers, then the height is all the same. For trackies or those whom knows their stuffs, they would do corner weight balancing ... which one side would dip lower....

Anyway, do drive more to feel if the car is balanced .... before deciding is to get a new coilover...

Get coilover suggest you buy new ....

Thanks bro SUPAN :) took it to a workshop a few days ago and that's the same response I got, so I'm relieved.

Of course... It got me thinking more seriously about a set of coil overs. Your suggestion to buy new - is that due to your experience with used coil overs? I'm thinking it wouldn't be too bad if the prev owner didn't track with his/her car?

FatPikachu;1083742 said:
I think it's normal that the right sits lower. You may wanna compensate the difference with coilovers if ure very particular about that fact.

Thanks for this info as well, bro :)

fu3g0;1083762 said:
Bro, might check w SuPan on his forged rims.
He is letting go at a good price.
For all you know, the money spend on AG M310, top up abit for a lighter and more durable rims.. Might be a good investment!
Next time sell still got resale value!

I know he take v v v good care of his rims.
Worth considering.

Brakes must upsize! Get the 335 or BMW performance!! Big enough to show liao
WTS: E92 335i original BRAKE KIT.

Chose not to go down the resale value route bro.. Just wanted to minimize my expenditure while still achieving some goals. Looking at a sprint booster/powerbox to snazz things up a little now, hopefully a used one.

No BBK for me - don't poison me further!

SUPAN;1083764 said:
Volks is nice ... Maybe you can even consider 18 ...
Prodrive GC05k is also very good rims as they are forged monoblock and they are 8.5kg each rims at 19".

You can consider to spray the colour to your tit. silver colour.

I am looking at the BBS REV - which are Japan made as well with more spokes to hide my BBK.

:)

Dun buy my rims as i dun wana waste more money ...

BBS REV $6,400 without tires!!

Haha I went from 18s to 19s, and I like the look of the 19s + added grip of the wider tyres.

One set that I'd seriously consider is the BBS LMs.. Overused elsewhere, but don't see that many in Sg now.

waltgrace;1083921 said:
Thanks bro SUPAN :) took it to a workshop a few days ago and that's the same response I got, so I'm relieved.

Of course... It got me thinking more seriously about a set of coil overs. Your suggestion to buy new - is that due to your experience with used coil overs? I'm thinking it wouldn't be too bad if the prev owner didn't track with his/her car?

Coilover i always recommend to get a new set ...

If you wana buy a used set, only buy it from really close friend ...

Get coilover already, you want to do corner weight balancing ?

Hehe ... depend what you need ?

waltgrace;1083927 said:
Chose not to go down the resale value route bro.. Just wanted to minimize my expenditure while still achieving some goals. Looking at a sprint booster/powerbox to snazz things up a little now, hopefully a used one.

No BBK for me - don't poison me further!

Haha I went from 18s to 19s, and I like the look of the 19s + added grip of the wider tyres.

One set that I'd seriously consider is the BBS LMs.. Overused elsewhere, but don't see that many in Sg now.

18 no grip ? you sure boh ?

Do consider to get a set of 335 brakes ... it is not a BBK but sufficent to use ...

Safety always first ... speeding also need to stop ...

Do consider ... not poison ...

Kiss other ass better and pay insurance more premium or own pocket pay cash ?

Your choice ...

SUPAN;1083942 said:
18 no grip ? you sure boh ?

Bro, note that I never said that :) I said I like the added grip of the wider tyres. I think my car was more nifty on the 18s, of course hehe.

SUPAN;1083943 said:
Do consider to get a set of 335 brakes ... it is not a BBK but sufficent to use ...

Safety always first ... speeding also need to stop ...

Do consider ... not poison ...

Kiss other ass better and pay insurance more premium or own pocket pay cash ?

Your choice ...

Hm I honestly never considered changing brakes. But I'd be curious to hear why you think the 325 brakes will not suffice for daily (even spirited) driving, bro. I don't intend to track with it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back