LTA official on the Rise...

Re: LTA official on the Rise...

lta will ask jon to open a tua pao at galaxy

maybe give jon another fine for damaging the road kerb

Growler;858564 said:
2 frens of mine Kenna stopped last week, both on the PIE. One Kenna for loud exos the other for tinting. Both told to go inspection immediately. Really very on these days : (

Stock is best ......

signatureincz;858965 said:
its they wan to fine anot, failure to display can fine u 500.
So if they want to fine us when we fail to display e road tax disc, will cost us S$500?

When 'uncle sam' looks for my road tax disc, sure hope he do not fine me for displaying my disc on this :lol:
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro-Ker;859023 said:
Bro PHICHUA

Kena how much for tinted glass & number plate??

Bro Ker,

The LTA officer said will send letter to me.. Ask me to wait..
Bobian.. Wait Loh.. I actually spend 15 mins talking to him to give me chance..
He said he will consider... AIya.. Don't know real or not..

Never mind Lah... Life still goes on.. Don't worry..Be happy..
The day I modded my car, I'm prepared for this.. Haha..

should be $70 each althought i never kena before

S2k;859488 said:
should be $70 each althought i never kena before

Haha.. Shall see... :roll:

did u pa the lta officer internally?

S2k;859495 said:
did u pa the lta officer internally?

Haha.. Who dare to??..

Wonder if other than catching all these small little things, do LTA allocate resources on improving our roads.

- improvement of traffic light timings to avoid stop start traffic along long stretch of straight road.
- survey of traffic conditions during morning/evening peak hours and optimise traffic flow.
- look around for bad road conditions, things like pot holes or sunken area that becomes a small pond after rain.
- Regular revision of road speed limits, in my >20yrs of driving I only recall they did it once after the public complained about all the speeding cameras.
- Regular monitoring of speeds @ ERP gantries, They do change every quarter but its like one or two our of dunno how many gantries on the island.

hoks;859873 said:
Wonder if other than catching all these small little things, do LTA allocate resources on improving our roads.

- improvement of traffic light timings to avoid stop start traffic along long stretch of straight road.
- survey of traffic conditions during morning/evening peak hours and optimise traffic flow.
- look around for bad road conditions, things like pot holes or sunken area that becomes a small pond after rain.
- Regular revision of road speed limits, in my >20yrs of driving I only recall they did it once after the public complained about all the speeding cameras.
- Regular monitoring of speeds @ ERP gantries, They do change every quarter but its like one or two our of dunno how many gantries on the island.

looks like your 640i cannot performance in all your concerns...

so your ride lowered already ? haha

hoks;860170 said:
Never la, stock is best, dunno who say one.

Bro hoks, you're also on a bone-stock 640i ah? Come join us Sunday 29th July @ Dempsey for bone-stock F12/F13 & some-not-so-stock ones gathering lah !

Wobbles, thanks for the invite, I saw the other thread too. A bit hard but I will try la. :)

I just put back my stock center pipes on my M3. Rear Akra box is LTA approved. Still sounds ok, not as agressive though but acceptable to me lah. Power from mid-high rpm is lesser too.

Lay low for the moment....

Was on the CTE this morning and saw a TP kneeling down and checking the underside of a 'zheng' MX 5 on the shoulder of the expressway.

They are all out for blood now...

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back