LTA SUMMON for "failing to give signal"

Re: LTA SUMMON for "failing to give signal"

Eh .... This is not some Ang mo land ..... This is Singapore.

The moment you signal - all those LC taxi or bus will immediately race to stop you from moving into another lane.

Prease .....sometimes we are victims of the circumstance that kena caught.........

pengful;1084198 said:
Come on pleeeeaaasse, you never signal and get a fine. It is an appropriate punishment. Pay it and please make sure you use the signal light next time onwards. Don't whine about it and try to find justification. Still dare say "our" driving pattern needs to be changed. I think you need to change your driving pattern.

1st summon, write sad story. most prob will waive. good luck.

Red_Bean_Bun;1084207 said:

The moment you signal - all those LC taxi or bus will immediately race to stop you from moving into another lane.

Prease .....sometimes we are victims of the circumstance that kena caught.........

I cannot believe you just said this.

Ok ok ...

Pardon my French ......

Today I actually signal and the smrt taxi shd6227h almost slam into the side of my car when he sped up to block me .....

Till now still very $&@!? about it ......

pengful;1084210 said:
I cannot believe you just said this.

wobbles;1084154 said:
LTA on a witch hunt of late. I already ganna warning for sporting non-legal window tints, lucky never ganna fine. The fcuker chased me all the way down the CTE towards AMK, must have tailed me for nearly 15 minutes, then waved for me to pull over on the CTE, and say "wait for letter in 2 weeks' time". KNN CCB NNB PAP.

Heard this frm a friend once abt tinted windows and LTA(Officer on bike);

LTA: ur windows tint is too dark, not legal...

Frd: Sir, Singapore very hot, UV is harmful, pls understand.

LTA: Pls note that it is for safety reason, and ur windows are way too dark to drive safely.

Frd look at officer, puzzled...

Frd: Sir, but ur sunglasses also very dark hor... not safe also.

:OTpolis:

BMWM3;1084169 said:
Seriously bros....our driving patten need to be changed. These days plenty of cameras (by LTA) DVR by motorists thus making driving unbearable .....NO longer "Sheer Driving Pleasure".

My summon is from other motorist DVR that was submit to LTA to consider as an offence. Sad hor.
This is an advice from non-legal professional.

You have 2 option:
1. Challenge that summon. If the person who sent the complaint not willing to back up the complaint in person, u win.
2. LL pay up lor.

Truth be told, I actually made an effort to signal after reading this thread, even those tat "may not" need signalling like coming out of parking lot.

I scared kenna summon. Boh lui liao

During parking got signal or not ah ..... Haha !

MW;1084220 said:
Truth be told, I actually made an effort to signal after reading this thread, even those tat "may not" need signalling like coming out of parking lot.

I scared kenna summon. Boh lui liao

Shit....forgot

Double post sorry dunno what's up with iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:

BMWM3;1084126 said:
Bros / Sis

Any one ever received LTA summon for "FAILING TO GIVE SIGNAL".
Last week received a letter of traffic offense indicating "failing to give signal under rule 2 (1).

Bro / Sis can advice?

Wah I didn't think it was possible to kena for this

kyeong;1084216 said:

LTA: Pls note that it is for safety reason, and ur windows are way too dark to drive safely.

Are sunglasses under any sort of regulation? Don't pick a fight you cannot win.

kyeong;1084216 said:

seriously.. The tint is to prevent people from looking into the car or for looking outside the car?

The purpose of an indicator here is to signal to the drivers behind to accelerate so that you can get into their lane after them. taxi drivers told me one. Their mileage one year 100k so can't be wrong.

hello sir. from u its a bit shocking. we know how it is in this country but if everyone keeps thinking this way...I think this country no hope leow.....

totoseow;1084256 said:
hello sir. from u its a bit shocking. we know how it is in this country but if everyone keeps thinking this way...I think this country no hope leow.....

Actually got hope - the day TP change their menu and says that failing to signal is $500 and 12 points is the day every one use the signal.

We can be an even more fine country than before ........

totoseow;1084256 said:
we know how it is in this country but if everyone keeps thinking this way...I think this country no hope leow.....

It's true... my cannot-be-mentioned sart sart bo zao zui steady bom pi pi source say one.

My simple Ah Beng logic....

If I signal, cars beside mine close up and refuse to lemme go, they lan jiao lang.

If I don't signal and filter, I lang jiao lang if I force cars to tap on brakes.

If I don't signal, kenna fined and still think I am right.........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back