Lui Tuck Yew asks Singaporeans to ‘thank’ COI members for their ‘hard work’

Re: Lui Tuck Yew asks Singaporeans to ‘thank’ COI members for their ‘hard work’

re-reading the article, i only had a few thoughts..

i am supposed to thank the COI folks for investigating a prob that was caused by SMRT and LTA which is supposed to oversee em??
pay them increased fares, civil servant salaries and ministerial millions for F??
they should be the ones thanking the COI

sszone;845343 said:
re-reading the article, i only had a few thoughts..

i am supposed to thank the COI folks for investigating a prob that was caused by SMRT and LTA which is supposed to oversee em??
pay them increased fares, civil servant salaries and ministerial millions for F??
they should be the ones thanking the COI

Halo tats wat I said, pls dun claim credit

Please thank me for being brilliant

In company X, internal audit failed, spotted by external audit and then the CEO praised the external audit. Life goes on.

Something amissed?

kenntona;845156 said:
So, problems solved? Wouldn't happen again, right?

It's a once in 50 years occurrence.

The world climate has changed and. we need to brace ourselves for frequent flood. At least we are better off compared to many neighbouring countries...That is his latest defence.

DriveAllDay;845374 said:
It's a once in 50 years occurrence.

Last edited by a moderator:

kenntona;845369 said:
In company X, internal audit failed, spotted by external audit and then the CEO praised the external audit. Life goes on.

Something amissed?

U forgot... CEO subsequently obtained additional interest free loan from ultimate holding company, so that he can increase the budget for the IA department. CEO said that this will increase the efficiency of the Company....

1 year down the road, CEO approves the increase in pricing of the products. Citing increasing costs to repay the additional loans.

Proper maintenance is the keyword.

In the private sector, if a group of engineers are found to have caused major shutdown/malfunction of production machines due to negligence and unprofessional decisions, they will be gone in a second. Their section head would also be chopped because he is the one who approved the repair/maintenance works.

If the maintenance/upgrading plans were submitted to the Director and he/she cut back on the proposal due to whatever reasons, he/she will also need to answer when shit hit the fan.

MRT case? yabayaba..... we will change the prodedure of this and that and yabayaba ..... How come nobody answer for the shit?

Maybe we can consider using cable tie to secure our rims and remove those heavy bolts. Our cars are not as heavy as the train and would not suffer the same amount of mechanical stress.

Who is the dickhead that put a perfume sales lady who cannot tell the difference between grease and KY Jelly on the helm of a major Railway Transport Co?

Last edited by a moderator:

MW;845355 said:
Halo tats wat I said, pls dun claim credit

Please thank me for being brilliant

brilliant brilliant....the credit can go arcade play games or not one ah?

they want us to treat em like a private entity run like a biz saying its not feasible to be a garmen outfit but when shit happens, they are treated like one, garmen clearing shit for em with taxpayers monies. what kinda crap reasoning is that.

zorro;845389 said:
Who is the dickhead that put a perfume sales lady who cannot tell the difference between grease and KY Jelly on the helm of a major Railway Transport Co?

i'm gonna go for interview for senior positions in different industries even when I do not understand or have any experience in that industry. i'll just quote the MRT example but I'll say I will not screw up. Will they believe me?

They will if you belong to either one of the category:

1. You are funded in one of the the crossover project and the hiring person is a CHC member.
2. You are connected to certain clan and the sir name sounds like a cake.
3. You have a huge dong and your future employer is a nympho/homo
4. If you dont belong to either category, just whip out a gun and shoot yourself...maybe you will end up in Pearlie Gate with thousand Virgins waiting for you..

Dinosaur hunter;845412 said:
i'm gonna go for interview for senior positions in different industries even when I do not understand or have any experience in that industry. i'll just quote the MRT example but I'll say I will not screw up. Will they believe me?

zorro;845429 said:

1. You are funded in one of the the crossover project and the hiring person is a CHC member.
4. If you dont belong to either category, just whip out a gun and shoot yourself...maybe you will end up in Pearlie Gate with thousand Virgins waiting for you..

Last category sounds good for me :sneaky:

But....normally the pretty sexy gals are found in Hell......

cwoon;845435 said:
Last category sounds good for me :sneaky:

zorro;845441 said:
But....normally the pretty gals are found in Hell......

SAIO laio ......... :helpp!:

zorro;845429 said:

Looks like I need to go full-time as a "locksmith".

zorro;845441 said:
But....normally the pretty sexy gals are found in Hell......

No wonder I felt eerie when I walked past sar lau.

Dear Mr Lui No Brain,

count yourself lucky that you are an 'elected' politician in Sg. Given your sprout of nonsense and lack of problem-solving skills, you would have been forced to make a public apology, take a massive pay cut and kick out of office long ago. Take a good look at your closest competitor economy - HK over the weekend. 100k of protesters came out just to protest about the lack of faith in their new leader and govt, the high cost of living and the lack of subsidy to poor and needy. I'm not saying Sg will come to such an unimaginable state (which isn't so bad if it can shake the govt hell out of its high-horse attitude), but don't test the People Power. You are only in office because of the tonnes of rules that circumvent us from free protests, public rallies and free speech. There is no need to be arrogant or act stupid. For it will come back and bite you in the next 10 years or even 20 years time.

Lastly don't treat the citizens like your children. We do not need to be taught manners to illustrate your effectiveness as a good leader. Thank you goes out to those who deserve it. It should go to those engineers, drivers and managers who worked relentlessly hard on our MRT system and held SMRT properly upright running until cracks happened after a new and inexperienced CEO took over in 2005. Not to a bunch of fools who cocked things up or experts who lacked the vision to anticipate cock-ups.

Finally don't treat citizens like idiots. We are very abled to differentiate right from wrong, yes from no, good from bad without your pointless reminder.

No thanks,
SMRT commuter

I think forum will soon be down again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups