Lux LED Angle eyes

Re: Lux LED Angle eyes

Actually a lot of photos are available in e90post.com.....

Last edited by a moderator:

jster;576562 said:
Yes Pls!! Dont take A pic la...take a few pic la. :thumbsup:

Taken from my phone : [updated to include a daylight shot]

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

wow... really nice.... so how?? group buy??

this a a totally blacked out shot, ie surrounding dark so most AEs will look bright....u need a daytime shot to determine if the rings are that visible during the day which most of the guys are grousing abt with the current AE lights in the mkt

so is the PIAA angel eye from boss worth buying?

OT, where to get those row of LEDs like audi? Ive seen GTRs & GTIs with them. Is there somewhere to do so for BMWs too? Thanks

golfgti;579141 said:
so is the PIAA angel eye from boss worth buying?

OT, where to get those row of LEDs like audi? Ive seen GTRs & GTIs with them. Is there somewhere to do so for BMWs too? Thanks

Bro, IMHO BMWs angel eyes are famous and nice enough and we have different character from Audis. That's why I bought an E90 and not the A4. :)

Understand tat the latest version of Lux H8 will have to leave some wire outside the AE housing...I suppose we will just have to wait for more reviews n feedback b4 we organise a GB...sianz...

jster;582884 said:
Understand tat the latest version of Lux H8 will have to leave some wire outside the AE housing...I suppose we will just have to wait for more reviews n feedback b4 we organise a GB...sianz...
Yes, you are right.
That's why I am holding back too....

jster;575366 said:
Wonder any1 here using Lux LED AE? Any feedback on the brightness?Ah moh forum claim it to be 1 of the best. I saw PIAA,RD,GP thunder. All not bright enough to b turned on in the day. Was at PML n saw the new E92 wif white AE. Wet....

I got my LUX 5.1 LED Angel Eyes a couple of weeks back, and simply love them! did my research on the E90 Post, and found that they were the most highly recommended set of AE Bulbs. Contacted North American Motorsports, and paid about 200+ USD incl shipping.

Install was very easy, and i actually did it myself. Unfortunately, the heat sink was quite large, and contrary to what was posted online, i had to visit BVO and get ahwee to modify my the headlamp covers in order for them to fit back on.

All in all im extremely pleased. The AEs are visible in broad daylight/direct sunlight, but only if your looking at them directly. From the sides you can't really tell they are on. One thing for sure is that they are extremely bright at night. I haven't been able to take proper night pictures because they are so bright the camera can't capture the rings. At least 2 to 3X brighter than stock.

Nice pix bro! Pls share how u 'modify' the wire/heat sink problem, got pix to share?
Tks.

Sorry no pictures!

Its not that big a deal, basically the headlight covers have these grooves on them that kinda stick out a little. So all Ah Hwee had to do was use a file away these grooves that were coming in to contact with the heat sink, and the covers closed snugly. Took him and his worker on 5 minutes.

The wiring was very easy and did not block anything. :)

Mine might be an isolated case actually, cause i have also went to clarke to install aftermarket HIDs for both my main beam and fog lights. hence there were additional stuff clustered inside the headlamp housing.

PM me should you have any trouble!

Wizzy;583974 said:
Is there a risk for water/vapour leakage after the modification?

Anyone knows what is the model of the new Angel rings use by the PML for the new E92 and E93 even the new 5series has this. This is super bright in daylight.

Where can we purchase this?

Cheerios

Reeve

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcwmonster

Latest posts