M performance brake kits on 328i f30

Re: M performance brake kits on 328i f30

Read on one of the sites that a re-calibration/software update need be done after install, can you share what you know.

adrianeo0747;1034998 said:
Me installing on Friday. Any pros n cons?

From PML, MA, self import or eng soon?

Prices vary quite a bit... So better do ur homework

And yes. Programming shld be done as mentioned on the installation guide. It is actually coding. Or rather changing a value in the software so the the car knows it is on m brakes and has to change the abs sensitivity / setting accordingly

Proper bleeding is impt so u dun get a soft pedal feel which a lot of ppl are complaining abt

Can PM me, where you found the best price, and who can do the install, and coding.
Thanks!

Wah I don't noe they noe how to do coding? Paid deposit Liao . Will keep everyone inform about out come.

wellll is e BEST bbks as mention b4 by some of e Bros here .... M perf bbks is e best , MTL

adrianeo0747;1035105 said:
Wah I don't noe they noe how to do coding? Paid deposit Liao . Will keep everyone inform about out come.

I installed mine without any coding but may ask PML to do it on the upcoming servicing. But I wont know if they are willing to do it since it's not sold by them.

BTW, For your reading if you wanna code it urself :roll:;

BMW F30 3 Series Coding DIY - Code Auto Start Stop, DVD, Folding Mirrors, Etc.

pancakeparadise;1035130 said:
wellll is e BEST bbks as mention b4 by some of e Bros here .... M perf bbks is e best , MTL

Orly? M perf probably not even on the top 3 if just comparing front kit alone....

Seraphblade;1035308 said:
Orly? M perf probably not even on the top 3 if just comparing front kit alone....
errrzzz .... i thot is u say one le Bro !!! Ha ha ha ha... ... Hmmmmm

Bro pancakeparadise u on the m brake kits? Or u just a supporter? Need to noe ppl who noes the brakes n ppl who has it.hope u can help since u say u hear ppl say brakes the best!

Last edited by a moderator:

adrianeo0747;1035389 said:
Bro pancakeparadise u on the m brake kits? Or u just a supporter? Need to noe ppl who noes the brakes n ppl who has it.hope u can help since u say u hear ppl say brakes the best!

i on Alcons Bro ..... maybe u can ask Seraphblade says is e Best bbks

pancakeparadise;1035397 said:
i on Alcons Bro ..... maybe u can ask Seraphblade says is e Best bbks

Maybe u need to reread my posts... I never once said those are the best?

I just explained how coding will optimise what the brakes can bring out... Of cos w/o coding, alcon front will still beat M perf front hands down...

There was even a point in time where I was trying to sell the M perf ones for the Alcon full kit...

What I am saying is, if ur alcon can be coded for the abs to be optimise, the best will get even better.... Reread pls, or maybe my engrish is just bad....

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Last edited by a moderator:

adrianeo0747;1035105 said:
Hi bro,

I am considering to install too.
What is the outcome of your installation? Satisfied with the performance? Any issue on the warranty from PML when u went back servicing? Thank you. :)

hallo

just settle all my m brakes problem . do take note of air bubble in abs pump , and also brake system . either to programme or not is not important hahah anything find R2D . Rodney just settle mine . f30 .

got mine done at pml , top93, technic all cannot settle and in the end r2d solve the spongy brakes and also the sinking pedal just tell him blue f30 :)

cheers
2cent thoughts

nokiaop;1051339 said:
hallo

just settle all my m brakes problem . do take note of air bubble in abs pump , and also brake system . either to programme or not is not important hahah anything find R2D . Rodney just settle mine . f30 .

got mine done at pml , top93, technic all cannot settle and in the end r2d solve the spongy brakes and also the sinking pedal just tell him blue f30 :)

cheers
2cent thoughts
Halo,

So many problems after installation? You bought your set at PML?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back