M135i

Re: M135i

Wayansurfer;954960 said:
yeah i intend to drive it for at least 5 years...
nevertheless..just a lil bit of concern on parts, servicing know-hows in the long run..if should i buy a PI car....
Parts - BMW will keep on producing parts 30 yrs after EOL. If u can't find it here, u can definitely find it overseas.
Servicing know how - N55 has been there for some time.

Actually, for 1st time, buy from MA. Who cares about the saving.

Wayansurfer;954960 said:
yeah i intend to drive it for at least 5 years...
nevertheless..just a lil bit of concern on parts, servicing know-hows in the long run..if should i buy a PI car....

Bro, how's your usage gonna be like for these 5 years? Have you considered running cost yet, or is this gonna be the weekend car where you clock at most 1000km a month?

For PI, it really depends on the workshop they use and the warranty policy. A good pi car should have a transferable warranty upon sale. The workshop they use should be well established and able to get bmw parts easily. J4C for example. Amos the boss is ex pml, and some of his technicians as well. But his charges are premium though. Comes with the clientele and brand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wayansurfer;954955 said:
what are the pros and cons getting a car between PI and AD? Considering the fact that PI offers lower pricings as compared to the latter...

appreciate all inputs..

just get from MA and call it a day.....

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;995665 said:
just get from MA and call it a day.....
Direct and to the point but true.

ph13ndster;1001364 said:
This is a very very 'bad car'...and when I mean bad it is 'omgitsofuggingfastIwantone' bad.
It is a MPA with 320hp/450Nm, what do u think... pocket rocket kind of thing :)

nanomachine07;1002666 said:
Beauty in the eye of the beholder

True that. And we are all entitled to our own opinions. But when you don't consider the feelings of others in what you say, that's when things get out of hand.

I am a firm believer that all BMWs are beautiful

until u put a GT Wing the size of my dinner table behind....

peng. must consider feelings...else people get hurt. like the little girls.....only must say good things. so cuttte....must b v smart

totoseow;1002733 said:
peng. must consider feelings...else people get hurt. like the little girls.....only must say good things. so cuttte....must b v smart

The old guys will say, "I don't give a flying fuck what you think. I song can liao". Yes times have changed.

I firmly believe all BMW (that is non-M or non-Alpina) is unker looking unless it has M sports kit.

F20 is really looks like kuniang as compared to E8x.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back