M5 bodykit

Re: M5 bodykit

You can try major workshops like:
1. J4C
2. Boss
3. KBS

price defers so you may want to check pricing with each and make a call.

I got a quote for 3.5k from a bodykit shop in paya ubi.... price difference from the 3 u mentioned is almost double...so now i am confused...

BigBang;548690 said:
I got a quote for 3.5k from a bodykit shop in paya ubi.... price difference from the 3 u mentioned is almost double...so now i am confused...

3.5k sounds more like mtech and not m5, if it is original. Can ask SWC if you're going for originals.

If replica, should be about 2.5k.

You can try BVO also, I did checked with them some time ago.

Oh ok.....my car already comes with mtech. what's the diff between the original and replica kits?

BigBang;548700 said:
Oh ok.....my car already comes with mtech. what's the diff between the original and replica kits?
mostly quality and fitment.

BigBang;548719 said:
SWC is abt 12k...why the big difference ??

this price shd not be for the M Tech, should be for the M5 conversion. Siao ah $12k for M tech...

the paya ubi is it original or replica?

is this price for M5 full conversion ?
M5 wing mirror alone already few k ...

BigBang;548719 said:
SWC is abt 12k...why the big difference ??

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBang;548765 said:
Yupe 12k for m5 conversio. Paya ubi shop is for replica kit.

I think you can get lower than 3.5k if you wanna go the replica route, and I don't think that includes the mirrors. Original mirrors with full functionality is about 3k. From my last search, replica mirrors don't have auto fold, auto dimming, and no white LED lights below the mirror.

Take out original mtech and fix replica m5 quite wasted right?

Full original m5 conversion should be around what swc has quoted you.

Hmmm....some how i feel the mtech front bumper seems alittle too "short" kinder weird. Hmmm....any place u know off that can offer lower than 3.5k for replica? I dun mind getting the orignal wing mirrors as i think the price is justifiable for its function. :)

BigBang;548857 said:
Hmmm....some how i feel the mtech front bumper seems alittle too "short" kinder weird. Hmmm....any place u know off that can offer lower than 3.5k for replica? I dun mind getting the orignal wing mirrors as i think the price is justifiable for its function. :)

Have sent you a PM.

Good luck in your search!

i assume your ride is E90 LCI

m3 oem kit - won't fit

plug-n-play replica kit - not available yet. unless you get a pre-fl m3 replica kit and ask the workshop to modify it to fit.

darienking;553375 said:
Hi, Anyone knows whr to find M3 conversion bodykits for 318i? Please advice. Thanks :)

where could i find the pre-fl m3 replica kit ? does it look similiar to OEM M3? Thank for advice :)

Actually M5 conversion is alittle more than 12k, if you really factor in the whole works.

12k is only for the bodykit, meaning two front fenders, front bumper, side skirts and rear bumper. Some prices dun include the rear bootlid spoiler.

Then you need M5 Wing mirrors and then to complete the look, must get quad exhausts instead of doing the fake one cos one side dark one side chrome will let people laugh until teeth drop. And dun forget 19" or 20" rims to complete the M5 look cos there are many who mod until sibeh hiong looking but go around in 17" rims.

Then inside leh? Steering wheel also need to change

I would say 20k in total is a reasonable figure if you want good quality full M5 conversion

Last edited by a moderator:

another 10k for big brake kit.
imagine super fierce bodykit with quad exhaust, huge rim but small brake & rotor

MW;553400 said:
Actually M5 conversion is alittle more than 12k, if you really factor in the whole works.

12k is only for the bodykit, meaning two front fenders, front bumper, side skirts and rear bumper. Some prices din include the rear bootlod spoiler.

Then you need M5 Wing mirrors and then to complete the look, must get quad exhausts instead of doing the fake one cos one side dark one side chrome will let people laugh until teeth drop. And dun forget 19" or 20" rims to complete the M5 look cos there are many who mod until sibeh hiong looking but go around in 17" rims.

Then inside leh? Steering wheel also need to change

I would say 20k in total is a reasonable figure if you want good quality full M5 conversion

Yes tats true, altho tat one is soft option.

The point is dun begin to mod unless you can go all the way or else mod liao not happy and then get depression. M-Tech is sports version so no need to mod until full but once you step into the "M" zone kind of mods, then anything less than the "M" package would make it look funny, like those Nissan Latio mod until like mobile cupboard but then moving around in 15" rims

M5 Wing Mirror already more than $3k.

Add on M5 rims like mine and your car can "fly".... because wallet very light after that.

Haha....:chinese:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back