• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

M5 Foldable Wing Mirror

roger40

I am looking for 2nd hand or replica M5 Foldable Wing Mirror. This is for the new E60 model. Anyone selling or where to purchase or someone who has intention to sell?

Re: M5 Foldable Wing Mirror

dude, may be difficult to get want you want..
1) those e60 bros whom I know that has changed to the latest M5 mirrors with LED courtesy light & are extremely happy with'em, don't think they'll sell.
2) not that I know of anyone who has change to chiong ones. you may try sim wee chuan if they carry replica ones.
3) you can try PML for the OEM ones.
Gd luck!

Sin Wee Chuan doesn't have the replica ones. At least not yet. Mike is getting them from PML but will be a better price than walk-in customers.

Just ordered for one but have not installed since I was out stationed till next week.

Cannot resist the looks of the M Wing and the LED indicator on it!

Got mine from PML but you can get it cheaper at Eng Soon (was quoted $2,500 w/o installation by Eng Soon).

The M Wing is really much nicer than the dafault one!

Installed my M Wing on my 523i and I just thought it should be a standard equipment in all new BMWs! :)

The functional aspects are all the same as original (i.e. foldable electronically, auto-dimming, left-right-up-down electronically adjustable, blind-spot wide angle), but add-on a courtesy LED and very aero-dynamic shaped!

Installed mine at PML and took 1 full day for the installation (after pre-installation spray-painting) which include re-programming of ECU with latest software.

Probably got mine at a higher price than if anyone would like to do it outside, but went back to PML cos didn't do research in this wonderful forum. But no regrets after seeing my car with the new mirror.

You can get it from Eng Soon for S$2,500 and they could refer you to someone to install it for another $300 (spray-paint and labour).

Anybody interested in a 1 month old original E60 mirror with all standard functions (i.e. foldable electronically, auto-dimming, left-right-up-down electronically adjustable, blind-spot wide angle), but with slight scratch on the left mirror due to my poor parking (hee....). Colour is original Titanium Grey.

Cheers!

Mark_Twain said:
Installed my M Wing on my 523i and I just thought it should be a standard equipment in all new BMWs! :)

The functional aspects are all the same as original (i.e. foldable electronically, auto-dimming, left-right-up-down electronically adjustable, blind-spot wide angle), but add-on a courtesy LED and very aero-dynamic shaped!

Installed mine at PML and took 1 full day for the installation (after pre-installation spray-painting) which include re-programming of ECU with latest software.

Probably got mine at a higher price than if anyone would like to do it outside, but went back to PML cos didn't do research in this wonderful forum. But no regrets after seeing my car with the new mirror.

You can get it from Eng Soon for S$2,500 and they could refer you to someone to install it for another $300 (spray-paint and labour).

Anybody interested in a 1 month old original E60 mirror with all standard functions (i.e. foldable electronically, auto-dimming, left-right-up-down electronically adjustable, blind-spot wide angle), but with slight scratch on the left mirror due to my poor parking (hee....). Colour is original Titanium Grey.

Cheers!
Alamak bro should have asked me.......

Yah lor..... didn't read forum before ordering from PML.

Do you take in old wing mirrors anyway? My 1 mth+ old mirror still sitting in my storeroom.

Anybody interested?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back