• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

m5 mirror

Re: m5 mirror

kim_pioneer;466463 said:
Bro,

Something wrong with your shock liao huh? You feel the roll or something else?

Cheers

eh..nt really la...just tat i tot can replace all the wear n tear stuff 1st lo...brakes also...etc..might be gg for a servicing 1st..nt sure to go bvo or the designated workshop they gave me...cos they say give me 1 yr warranty...den within the 1 yr must go back to the workshop to do servicing...bt i tot go to a workshop tat is more familiar with bmws..wad say u?

I think if they give u warranty, then go back their designated workshop at least for the 1st time and see lor..can name the workshop? We can then tell u whether aye sai buay sai.

U must understand BMWs very complicated machines. Ah Seng Workshop calls the windscreen water tank empty as "Jui Tang boh jui liao".. PML say "Auxillary Water Assisted Windscreen Jet Spray Device Reservoir Level less than optimum detected, causing secondary loss of utility and may result in unsatisfactory sediment build-up"

Of cos Ah Seng top up water FOC one but PML use their high tech equipment to detect so need to pay $250 + GST and labour charges and also maybe need to leave car there for 1 day cos got long queue to top up water.

MW;465793 said:
I have 9 out of the above 12 mods all bought brand new. Pok kai from the 1st month I got my E60. U r lucky u already have M5 bodykit n quad exhausts or else add in another $15,000 to the mod fund.

Start saving...

MW,

contemplating to mod CF bonnet or duck-tail boot aka Kersher type? have seen it on a e60 5-er before... looks damn fierce!

mine's stock boot(no boot-lid spoilers coz all not nice in my opinion) matched with M-aero diffuser(body-colored) behind plus CF roof spoiler.

regret;466507 said:
eh..nt really la...just tat i tot can replace all the wear n tear stuff 1st lo...brakes also...etc..might be gg for a servicing 1st..nt sure to go bvo or the designated workshop they gave me...cos they say give me 1 yr warranty...den within the 1 yr must go back to the workshop to do servicing...bt i tot go to a workshop tat is more familiar with bmws..wad say u?

I think MW is right.... First time go designated one first.... Stay there if you can, to assess their standard, or bring a friend who is veri good in this area down...buy him lunch lah...hehehe

Not happy, then go BVO ot J4C or KBS or any other place you are comfy with lah.

BTW, bring your own engine oil.... I think you might save a good dinner's worth....

Cheers

MW;466513 said:
I think if they give u warranty, then go back their designated workshop at least for the 1st time and see lor..can name the workshop? We can then tell u whether aye sai buay sai.

U must understand BMWs very complicated machines. Ah Seng Workshop calls the windscreen water tank empty as "Jui Tang boh jui liao".. PML say "Auxillary Water Assisted Windscreen Jet Spray Device Reservoir Level less than optimum detected, causing secondary loss of utility and may result in unsatisfactory sediment build-up"

Of cos Ah Seng top up water FOC one but PML use their high tech equipment to detect so need to pay $250 + GST and labour charges and also maybe need to leave car there for 1 day cos got long queue to top up water.

the workshop is actually used by alot of 2nd hand car dealers and maybe pi cars...it call TWM

Warrantysg | Kar Engineering

i called them up to check liao..change engine oil(6l of liqui molly!!) plus oil filter ard 160 bucks...sounds qt ok to me...any comments?

any good engine oil to recommend besides liqui molly? torco? ows? tks.

kim_pioneer;469076 said:
I think MW is right.... First time go designated one first.... Stay there if you can, to assess their standard, or bring a friend who is veri good in this area down...buy him lunch lah...hehehe

Not happy, then go BVO ot J4C or KBS or any other place you are comfy with lah.

BTW, bring your own engine oil.... I think you might save a good dinner's worth....

Cheers

u wan a free lunch? :p

regret;469100 said:
u wan a free lunch? :p

Aiyah, no need free lunch lah, free breakfast ok liao lah........hummm...let me see where ...... how abt at The Line?

Cheers

M5 MIRROR JUST BUY FRM PML....ASK THEM INSTALL..WHATS SO DIFFICULT... GOT MONEY EVERYTHING ALSO CAN

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiabc8bot

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back