M5 side mirror

DavidChen

Hi bro & sister,

Can anyone advise me whether my current 2007 E60 LCI model replace the stock with the M5 side mirror. The seller told me the M5 side mirror is with 11 wires type. If mine is also 11 wire then can fit.

Anyone got experience :huhhuh:

Re: M5 side mirror

Hi bro,

I'm looking for M5 mirror for my 2004 e60, yours is taiwan or original m5? could pls introduce the seller to me?

Hi bro,

I'm looking for M5 mirror for my 2004 e60, yours is taiwan or original m5? could pls introduce the seller to me?

fu3g0;1020415 said:
Thanks! Was trying to recall what's mine. Lol

Any idea if 11 wires can be rewired to match 3 wires?
actually I am quite blur on all these! I am looking at a plug and play replica set with auto fold and auto tilt and it has 11 wires..

replica sets by right can use back your old wiring and motor. Unless your replica one looks almost the same as the original then its a diff model. replica have at least 3-4 designs, some is way off and some is almost the same. why not just go for the original M5 ones? wont regret. =)

Haha might consider. But expensive haha! I have an issue. I am actually on a replica set now issue is the motor cant seem to be removed from the original. From what I kniw there are two motors and one of it is like encased without screws. Any idea how to remove it bro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u888uorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back