M5 vs CLS 55 AMG Black

Harry1

Guys,

Do you know the owner of a black CLS 55 AMG number plate 7? Did a quick sprint with the car along Paterson Road and the M5 could not keep up with the CLS 55 AMG. The car sounds like it is very heavily modded with only 2 single exhausts. Quite a young guy driving it.

Very suprised even with my M5 on M sportmode, it pulled 2 car lengths infront of me before I started to catch up.

The low and mid end torque on the CLS 55 is amazing!

:furious:

Re: M5 vs CLS 55 AMG Black

Ah no shame...there are faster cars that have lost to him.

Nuke - pls tell me more about this particular CLS.

Yes theoretically, there should not be too many cars that can beat an M5 in a straight line. This CLS was easily as quick a GT3 or a Gallardo seeing how it picks up.

that car is modded...frm what i heard....

SEI...waiting for ur post... u have driven and tested both CLS55 and M6... post ur views

Harry1;196332 said:
Guys,

Do you know the owner of a black CLS 55 AMG number plate 7? Did a quick sprint with the car along Paterson Road and the M5 could not keep up with the CLS 55 AMG. The car sounds like it is very heavily modded with only 2 single exhausts. Quite a young guy driving it.

Very suprised even with my M5 on M sportmode, it pulled 2 car lengths infront of me before I started to catch up.

Yeah. I know the owner of the car... He is one of my friend... He did many mods from cams, full Kleemann exhaust, high boost pulley kit, custom tuning program, SLR throttle body running on 900 Nm and 600++ BHP.. Exhaust sounds like Nascar!!! Had a ride months back, it was a fantastic build up..

Dave - your description of his exhaust note is spot on - NASCAR!!! Its even louder than a Gallardo or AMV8 with the throttle body fully opened.

Wow - the mod on the CLS 55 sounds real serious. Must be easily 6 figures of mod to get the car to push the car 600+bhp. I was so shocked to see the car OUT accelerate me from a rolling start that I really could not believe my eyes - I was like damn need to get one of those but it did not make sense that the car could outrun a M5 based on stock vs stock. I think only a 997 Turbo could match the car for pace - a C2S, 4200, Gransport, M5, even GT3 could not even touch this car?

Wow!!! Careful........ Paterson Road is quite a busy stretch most of the time.

If It doesn't spot quads, then it shounldn't be an AMG? Maybe Kleeman modded by KBS? Just my thoughts.

Nuke;196336 said:
Ah no shame...there are faster cars that have lost to him.

your signature very funnie :lol2: end OT

Harry1;196332 said:
Guys,

i know this guy.. my ex neighbour..din knew he was into modiing oh well... maybe u din get a gd start.. 2 car lenghts.. tts like pwned?

That guy runs a Kleeman exhaust and some other stuff which he wont divulge...

Quite friendly...

Talked to him at the lights before and of course......he demonstrated to me why his car costs 1/2 a million :)

I don't suppose he's the same guy who has a #55 yellow gallardo(with black roof) right?

I also know this guy... nice guy... all i got to say is don't mess with his car man... it will keep up and possibly trounce a gallardo on a straight road and his exhaust sound is to die for...

hahaha.. the infamous black CLS 55, will always see him around ..

mad fast on the straights, love the exhaust note too!!...

MRacer77;196502 said:
respect man respect to the guy and his car...

yeap!. quite a sight man, how many modded AMG's you see in SG?,know when mercs come out with thier AMG's it's always monster torque!!!...

wah lau... 5.5 litres plus an SC somemore... torque monster...

sighz... that's alot man......

but your father car bigger mah... don't forget...

u think he can keep up?... i think so lor...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meeconexcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back