M5 vs CLS 55 AMG Black

Re: M5 vs CLS 55 AMG Black

got the pleasure of meeting the black CLS 55 last night...

No, I didnt try getting close.. i just stood back, listen to the exhuast and my word, the acceleration was phenomenal..

will outpace most EVOs, lambos, ferraris... that kind of accerelation is impressive

fanstatic..

truly amazing to meet such a tasteful and rocket-like car on the road.

i dont know but it is seriously quick

maybe kill is a bad word... ok me remove it now..

SMYUEN;201655 said:
got the pleasure of meeting the black CLS 55 last night...

No, I didnt try getting close.. i just stood back, listen to the exhuast and my word, the acceleration was phenomenal..

will outpace most EVOs, lambos, ferraris... that kind of accerelation is impressive

fanstatic..

truly amazing to meet such a tasteful and rocket-like car on the road.

Hey what car were you in? I was trying out my car cos it felt slower than normal ... not sure if I have an intercooler pump failure which is quite common. Hopefully its just my imagination

shaaz;201669 said:
what else does it kill?

Shaaz were u at Mohd Sultan during lunchtime today? Think I saw your car parked in front of me, I was driving my Golf

ArSe77aL;201885 said:
Hey what car were you in? I was trying out my car cos it felt slower than normal ... not sure if I have an intercooler pump failure which is quite common. Hopefully its just my imagination

Shaaz were u at Mohd Sultan during lunchtime today? Think I saw your car parked in front of me, I was driving my Golf

hey man, yea... was at bookcafe for lunch, you?...

nice GTI mate.. love the BBK's :)

I was there too, haha! Nice olive rice ...

BBK looks good but they suck. Good on the road but for track it needs more aggressive pads. They're from the Cayenne so hardly anyone makes racing brake pads for this setup. Thinking of changing to APs soon.

BTW, your car sounds MEAN. Almost as mean as the Zonda that drove by after you left! :)

wow a zonda? lol

Shaaz u must be real happy to know that ur car sounds as mean as a zonda..lol

ArSe77aL;201940 said:
I was there too, haha! Nice olive rice ...

BBK looks good but they suck. Good on the road but for track it needs more aggressive pads. They're from the Cayenne so hardly anyone makes racing brake pads for this setup. Thinking of changing to APs soon.

BTW, your car sounds MEAN. Almost as mean as the Zonda that drove by after you left! :)

Thought so , haha.. i was telling myself, these brakes look hell familliar. Have you ever considered Alcon's?.

I think u were behind me Q'ing ?.. i was ordering and i think u and ur female friend was behind me (maybe gf). Your car 10 times louder than mine bro!!... saw the zonda too!, hahaha.. he took the same route as me .. came to the CTE tunnel, i wind down windows, turned off the radio and hear him come all the way from the rear.

The olive rice not bad man!, alot of rice tho.. fav is the steak and eggs there man.. yummy.. join us one of the days la. how?

hey man. saw your cls over at zouk on friday night.

haha it does indeed sound like a nascar. you must have alot of faith in the valet people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66uno
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back