M6 cab

Re: M6 cab

Thats not so bad for the M cars. Wait till u hear from the bros/sis here on this forum abt the lower models. eg. 330i does not come std with xenon, i wonder why. A farking honda civic has xenons. Also 3 series doesnt come with folding elec wing mirrors. My neighbour's toyota corolla has it. 320i doesnt come with a the chrome exhaust tip which PML prices at $70(which is over priced to me) for a car $130k ish.

My next car is definitely not from PML, n may not be a BMW.

ABD - thats PML for you lah.... sell you at basic package, then top up for the "frills".... which, like you mention, almost any ordinary car in the world will have!

330 no xenons?????? what a joke!

ABD - maserati agent is Hong Seh Motors... I must say, their service is tip top..... very personalised (I guess they can afford to cos the customer base is small).. but they do put in a lot of effort to keep their customers happy. I own the cheapest car in the Hong Seh stable but they still treat me the same.. =)

From my experience with PML, C&C, premium (my old audi).... hong seh really sets the standard.

They epitomise the meaning of "lifestyle" car ownership. Something which BMW should try to emulate, but with the large base of customers that PML has, I doubt it will materialise. The least PML can do is to treat the "M" owners better.... haha.. but then the non-M owners will surely (&^(*$&%^($*%&^)..

hahaha

I think its wrong to just treat M owners well. Thats wld be outright silly. People can upgrade their cars in future. I knew a lawyer, he sold off his old toyota starlet n bought an AMG. PML is judging people on the surface.

ABD - well, the problem is BMW is now mass marketed... there are just too many owners out there... it will be a logistical nightmare for PML... i mean look at the after sales service, they cant cope even! How to provide "enhanced" and "lifestyle" service to everyone customer?

I think it is difficult...

1 month ago - PML called - special for you 163k - BMW 523I - Cheap cos IMF car

Last week - colleague went down - New BMW 523 is now 163k

Both before loan rebate.

You keep doing this - credibility suffers lah

thats IMF car for you...

what to do? people will still buy... sometimes I feel Singaporeans fall for their own foolishness... its becos PML knows there will be people who will cash in on this superb deal (for IMF cars, aerospace cars) that they dont think twice about selling such cars.

for me, i wouldnt touch in... not when I dont know what the hack the driver did to my car before i even got my hands on it!!

scary isnt it?

ABD - your pledge still there leh!!!

changster77;159453 said:
Can we have our own Robinsons M6?

While we're at that, miught as well throw in:

SHOP & SAVE M5, SINGTEL M6 Cabriolet, MINISTRY OF SOUND M3, COLD STORAGE Z4M, VIVO CITY 335ci...woah...the marketing guys at PML will be contacting me soon.

ACS6
ACS 650ic owner cum Marketing-Guru (not goon-du)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iqlancesolutions
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back