M6 featured in Sgforums.

Re: M6 featured in Sgforums.

taddy_lah said:
...the wife or girl friend(s) are the one who drives (and occassionally scratched the rim and front lip)

Occassionally is an understatement. Nice wheels are not a good match with the ladies, some yes, but mostly no. I'd probably have to size down the rotors and slap on some 16 inch wheels if I were to let any of the ladies I know drive my 6er.

taddy_lah said:
pilotsnoopy, the guys are the one who bought the car, service the loan, pay thru the nose and looks good on paper only

the wife or girl friend(s) are the one who drives (and occassionally scratched the rim and front lip)

now you understand the phenomenon?

haha... how true it seems most of the time.... do know a nice looking lady that drives one thou.... (but dun know if she's the REAL owner la...) :laughlik:

JESMAL said:
Occassionally is an understatement. Nice wheels are not a good match with the ladies, some yes, but mostly no. I'd probably have to size down the rotors and slap on some 16 inch wheels if I were to let any of the ladies I know drive my 6er.
hey Jesmal, juz noticed you are driving the cabriolet from the list...
am thinking of a cab for my next car, actually leaning more towards a Merc for its "auto" hardtop and also because I drive into Malaysia frequently.
would like to ask...How do you find your soft-top(eg noisy while driving?babe magnet?heh...) how is the maintenance like? do you ever drive into Malaysia with your cabriolet?
thanks for your time... :)

JESMAL said:

jesmal... congrats...nice ride dude... din know the 650 cab is in oredi.... but think the car would look really 'queer' if its on 16" wheels la... cheaperER to ask them to take a cab or buy them a cheap car instead until they can drive more proficiently in the long run bozzz.... :)

It's nice to see a niche group within this forum. Can the 6ers owners share their experience with the 6 both the 8 cyl and the 6 cyl versions as a daily drive. What would a 04 645 cost now. Thanks

I dunt think a 650 can fit 16"... with such a heavy body and 4.8L engine; unless the brake rotors are super-small. :)

LOL...I know it won't fit 16s, which is why I suggested sizing down the rotors and slapping on some silly looking 16" wheels with ultra thick tyre walls...only when the missus is driving the 6er. It'll look like an X6 (i.e. 4WD 6er) but it'll definitely guarantee I won't be having sleepless nights over curb rashes on my 21" Racing IV wheels.

Hi JES,

From most of the posts you made.. you have been slowly telling us the mods you have done to your heavily modded ACS 650 cab SMG, 21" inch Rims.. must be a head turner! Rims are bigger than Edleee's newly acquired 20" rims.

Why dun you just tell us what you have modded so far once and for all? I am sure most of the bros are curious to know what you have done.. Pls lists it down ya! :)

JESMAL said:
LOL...I know it won't fit 16s, which is why I suggested sizing down the rotors and slapping on some silly looking 16" wheels with ultra thick tyre walls...only when the missus is driving the 6er. It'll look like an X6 (i.e. 4WD 6er) but it'll definitely guarantee I won't be having sleepless nights over curb rashes on my 21" Racing IV wheels.

Ahbengdriver said:
The 6-re is truly an eye catching car......the M6 of cos is even more irresistable.

so edlee, how many pieces do u intend to buy.
One is already one too many. Although I just heard that two very young M3 drivers from this forum are seriously considering the M6.

jes, y not post some pics of ur ride....

Guys guys...take it easy. Mine's only a full kit ACS 650i SMG cabriolet with 21inch Racing IV wheels (255 rubbers at the front and 295 rubbers at the rear), ACS mufflers and the full works on the 6er options list (whatever's left that is non standard that is -> tv, reverse cam, comfort access) . Nothing big on power upgrades, no BBK yet (though Wilman's Brembo GTs look bloody tempting - a silver set for me please). As far as the ACS bits go, I'm trying to keep the rest stock as a rock.

Patience...Pictures will come soon once I take delivery of my baby. It has already arrived, just waiting for the parts to go on. Won't be long now.

wah.....shiok.....full ACS ah....nice!!! mine only riding on 19inch....21 inch...wow!!! nice lor....
quite alot of 6ers here ah..... so most have modded their cars? care to share any experience or info?
i am lowering my car today!!! woooohooo!!!

Hi Nutty.. ACS or H&R springs?
Solid setup... Stim...

whats your ride? Pls fill up the blanks listed ok...

Nutty Professor said:
wah.....shiok.....full ACS ah....nice!!! mine only riding on 19inch....21 inch...wow!!! nice lor....
quite alot of 6ers here ah..... so most have modded their cars? care to share any experience or info?
i am lowering my car today!!! woooohooo!!!

Hi Nutty

I lowered my car today too at J4C!!

was there at 5 today - Amos told me he did another one - same color - I didn't see it as they were doing the alignment on the ground floor. Must be yours.

so much better !!

edleee said:
One is already one too many. Although I just heard that two very young M3 drivers from this forum are seriously considering the M6.
i thought both buying gallardo??wat.they change liao arh?:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
seems like they always get the same ideas of buy the same cars together!haha:lol2:

edleee said:

but the M6 is sold before he got the chance to buy it..in fact on the same day he view it... he is quite sad now.. :lol2:

edleee said:

yeah was just about to buy it when the guy from pml called to say it has just been sold haiz...

SEI said:
yeah was just about to buy it when the guy from pml called to say it has just been sold haiz...
from what i read in sgforums...seem ur parents give u new budget again? lucky ass

pilotsnoopy said:
from what i read in sgforums...seem ur parents give u new budget again? lucky ass

ha ha you are in sg forums too? whats ur nick?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongcomco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back