Malacca tips?

kuvesh

I'm thinking about taking a drive to malacca and back.

any recommendations on places to eat and safe places to park down there?

will be the first time i take me car on the NS highway...

cheers

Re: Malacca tips?

kuvesh;399476 said:
I'm thinking about taking a drive to malacca and back.

any recommendations on places to eat and safe places to park down there?

will be the first time i take me car on the NS highway...

cheers

When do you intend to go?

ONLY and ONLY stay at The Majestic Hotel by YTL. Only decent hotel though expensive.

They have an open air car park but secured by security.

and any car try to stop u like those robbers with that ferrari....gun your engine and outrun them...haha.i am sure u can do faster than that ferrari dude.

bro, I'm thinking of doing the same next weekend. I am thinking of buying a car lock, just in case I will be staying the night in a hotel there. Not sure whether it would be of any use though ;)

kuvesh;399532 said:
today or tomorrow... would be quick - drive up, eat, drive back

rosnovski;399538 said:
bro, I'm thinking of doing the same next weekend. I am thinking of buying a car lock, just in case I will be staying the night in a hotel there. Not sure whether it would be of any use though ;)

i am in if its next weekend. This weekend Hari Raya Haji. I need to absolve my sins heavily. :lol2:

elmariachi;399572 said:
i am in if its next weekend. This weekend Hari Raya Haji. I need to absolve my sins heavily. :lol2:

wats sins bro? U referring to ur gif avatar below ah? If so, then its not a sin, I support U lei! kekekeke :lol2:

delrosa81;399576 said:
wats sins bro? U referring to ur gif avatar below ah? If so, then its not a sin, I support U lei! kekekeke :lol2:

hahah no la. Just in general. I am an all rounder in sin committing.

i actually planned to go down today but when i arrived at tuas checkpoint around 11am the line was so huge i turned around

next week would prob work for me if anyone is interested.

kuvesh;399626 said:
i actually planned to go down today but when i arrived at tuas checkpoint around 11am the line was so huge i turned around

next week would prob work for me if anyone is interested.

I am in. I can get a few guys to come. It should be quite fun. Lett me know Kuvesh.

bro, park at city bayview hotel. MSCP with security. hotel is within walking distance to great food around the area - best malacca nyonya food across the street, zhi cha street opp, chicken rice ball round the corner and even a boutique dessert and coffee place in bright red and black settings. For your girl, shopping belt is 10mins walk. Also nearest decent hotel after the NS exit. Go back no jam.

So hows the trip to Melaka? Hows da traffic, polis???anything to share? I may wanna burn carbon.

Just came back from there - really happening place nowadays. Recommend that you stay at the Puri Hotel which is right smack in the centre of Jonker's street area and has a private secured garage. Best time to go is Fri-Sun where there is night market till 10pm. If you have $ to burn, then go for the Majestic hotel

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18wincharity

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back