i thot it crashed out already
PDRM-Evo-X.jpg

evo_10_polis_1.jpg

evo_10_polis_2.jpg

evo_10_polis_3.jpg

Re: Malaysia Highway petrol EVO10

^ Haha... never see the acc pic with the Kenari before. :D

Maybe the police chief took the car for a spin and cannot handle it with his lousy skills....wont be suprise that it cost the Gov more $$$ to get the EVO10 than maybe the Ferrari....Malaysia Corruption Super Boleh!

talk about misuse fund and corruption - msia latest most expensive toy is high tech toilet that cost 450k per unit.
end of OT

evo or no evo don't think they will chase super car la. can only chiet modded wira and bengs civic/lancer

During the supper drive I joined you guys asked if I saw any and I said I didn't at that time. Maybe they've crashed most of em like those pictures Mockngbrd posted. But I just saw one today.
I assume they'll use the usual roadblocks. And the evo are for them to have fun. :lol:

Take a look at this. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPCDYyxrKRU[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

OryGanli;566337 said:
During the supper drive I joined you guys asked if I saw any and I said I didn't at that time. Maybe they've crashed most of em like those pictures Mockngbrd posted. But I just saw one today.
I assume they'll use the usual roadblocks. And the evo are for them to have fun. :lol:

Take a look at this. :D

YouTube - ‪DC5 chasing Malaysian Police Evo X.‬‎

should try this locally here..:woottt:

OryGanli;566343 said:
I will most probably be banned entering Singapore :errr:

go changi eat nasi lemak..... ask wolf to arrange....:goodup:

Maybe wolf is trying to arrange a "drive" with the new patrol cars. Thats why he's posting all these new and powerful patrol cars. :D

so which one is more powerful? singapore's sabaru WRX or malaysia's EVO?? haha:shakebon:

OryGanli;566346 said:
Maybe wolf is trying to arrange a "drive" with the new patrol cars. Thats why he's posting all these new and powerful patrol cars. :D

hahaha..... i was stopped by one "EAGLE 1" just last week lor.... kns. was up to KL kena.....took the fine la(will get runner to settle :))

dantito;566466 said:
so which one is more powerful? singapore's sabaru WRX or malaysia's EVO?? haha:shakebon:

I don't know. Maybe wolf is willing to test them out? And give us his opinion after?

wolf73;566476 said:
hahaha..... i was stopped by one "EAGLE 1" just last week lor.... kns. was up to KL kena.....took the fine la(will get runner to settle :))

Sorry to hear that bro. It's getting close to hari raya so lots of patrols and road blocks. Becareful when you guys enter.

wolf73;566476 said:

Now I understand why my colleagues told me to avoid KLCC....Got botak running wild....:whipper:

Rain.......gung ho.....buang......

4826174793_fc4d66a75b_z.jpg

'The Great White'

They tak boleh drive this kind of cars lah... simply no skill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back