MAMMA MIA!

RB,
yes we are trying to tech rodders mandarin.... u see the extend some of us go to.... big effort leh.... if he still can't improve.... must scratch his car liao....

My dear friends, one word of advice. If you guys keep blabbering nonsense in these "relevant" folders, you will be booted out real soon.

Read the relevant thread for a proper feel of the matter.

Just a friendly fire. Before the armour-piercing bullets come in.

I am not saying that this is an issue of folder categorisation.

But clearly, you have to understand that each and every forum member's perception of the validity and relevance of these folders and threads are different. The tolerance level of some jokes are different as well, especially seen in the light of the more "serious" folders.

If you wanna talk cock or flirt or do whatever shit, do it in the irrelevant folder. It is labelled "Irrelevant" for a reason - don't like it, don't read. These are meant for other forumers with other interests in mind, be it playing GM or appreciating the lighter side of life.

If you mumble your chat-room stuffs in folders with specific interests in hand, you are "polluting" the thread and creating noises that might crowd out the real interests. To a certain extent, this is akin to talking in the cinema when everybody is trying to focus on the movie.

As with other forums, the diversity of interests within the base of forumers has to be respected. But the focus and agenda of the forum cannot be neglected as well.

Hope I am making sense.

I am saying this to you because you know where I am coming from.

kenntona said:
I am not saying that this is an issue of folder categorisation.

But clearly, you have to understand that each and every forum member's perception of the validity and relevance of these folders and threads are different. The tolerance level of some jokes are different as well, especially seen in the light of the more "serious" folders.

If you wanna talk cock or flirt or do whatever shit, do it in the irrelevant folder. It is labelled "Irrelevant" for a reason - don't like it, don't read. These are meant for other forumers with other interests in mind, be it playing GM or appreciating the lighter side of life.

If you mumble your chat-room stuffs in folders with specific interests in hand, you are "polluting" the thread and creating noises that might crowd out the real interests. To a certain extent, this is akin to talking in the cinema when everybody is trying to focus on the movie.

As with other forums, the diversity of interests within the base of forumers has to be respected. But the focus and agenda of the forum cannot be neglected as well.

Hope I am making sense.

I am saying this to you because you know where I am coming from.

Kenntona, I totally agreed with u that the perception & tolerance level of individual is different. Thank you for sharing with us. We just hv to be more understanding to others & respect the usage of the forum.

So let's keep this thread only to MAMA MIA, whoever is interested, pls add ur name:

1) GURU
2)

Racebred said:
yep i watched it already. it's farking good and entertaining. For my show the entire theatre stood up and started dancing but i suspected those in the back stood up coz they cant see a bloody shit. so thoes who are interested, try to go, very shiok.

Hmm, tink we were in the same show man......the session I attended also whole theatre stood up n dance.......really fun!!!!! n yes, u were blockin me as I was in the $25/- seats! @@#$#$%$^%^%.

Seems like everyone who attended the show had a lot of fun and stood up and danced!!

Mum and Dad were grooving away at the end! :oops:

Actually, I wanted to go for MAMMA MIA earlier, however, down with pai kai...........(neve expected), alot of things I really cant do.........but it neve too late ;)

At first, I want to fly to Hong Kong to catch the concert since they've a promo but change my plan as I'm stuck with work. Crossed my fingers that my ankle will be healed by that time so that I can really dance & sing throughout the whole show, YES MAN! :dance:

Hey all, just to let u know that I've managed to catch the last show of MAMMA MIA performance, & it's just so GREAT! The crews hv performed a fabulous performance whereby everyone just can't resisted to stand up & dance :dance: :dance: :dance:

I had a great fun nite, it unforgettable........... :inlove:

MaMaMia was probably one of the greatest this year!!!!! (some how another) "Shakespear in 90 Minutes" still has my No.1 votes....

:p

peacE~
Hong

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts