Manual E90 320i

Herk

Hi all,

Does anyone noe if there is any possibility of getting a manual transmission E90 for 320i?
I have seen it on a couple of UK website, but dun seem to find any in Singapore.
PML dun do it for sure, are there any PIs ard that does?

It wud be lovely, wouldn't it.......sigh

:)

Re: Manual E90 320i

Why not.

Friend of mine drives one, and he got PML to bring it in for him.

It definitely possible considering that there are already at least 2 on the road.

One of them belongs to member 'achtung' and another belongs to another member on E90post.com under the nick climkt. Sadly, climkt (Dr Lim) passed away very suddenly 2 days ago - it was in the Straits Times.

Herk;152641 said:
Hi all,

Does anyone noe if there is any possibility of getting a manual transmission E90 for 320i?
I have seen it on a couple of UK website, but dun seem to find any in Singapore.
PML dun do it for sure, are there any PIs ard that does?

It wud be lovely, wouldn't it.......sigh

:)

PM me if you want the name of the PML sales gal who got me my manual Z4.

but IMHO, to experience BMWs as they were meant to be, you want the manual transmission AND a six cylinder engine.

Puny;152719 said:
It definitely possible considering that there are already at least 2 on the road.

One of them belongs to member 'achtung' and another belongs to another member on E90post.com under the nick climkt. Sadly, climkt (Dr Lim) passed away very suddenly 2 days ago - it was in the Straits Times.

My regrets.

Wow, getting excited abt tat! I still love the rawness of engaging gears with my left leg and hand.....I probably would do tat import in thingy, provided its nt too expensive.......Eh, wish I could afford a Z3, kekekeke......Well, let me go find out more and then spread the info.

Cheers!

Hi Herk,

PML should have the price - both cars were indented by them - 1 in Silver, another in Sparkling Graphite. :) Prices should be a little less than the automatic (indent basis). One thing you should seriously consider is having the Xenon Angel eyes fitted from the factory and save a few thousands on this. :D

Good luck!
Alvin.

Pml wld do special indent for manuals 1, price usually few grands(~4k) off the prices from e usual steptronics version, only things is u gotta wait for 3months be4 u get to received ur car aft ordered

Puny;152719 said:

Yeap, that's the friend who got PML to bring it in for him. He was meant to attend the launch on friday, but didn't make it.

There was BMW's catologues, BMW's insigna, and a model M6 on the casket, sigh. It is sobering when you have to attend your contemporary's wake.

Yes ,
A doctor at SGH having a 320 manual too. Brought in by PML .

Cheersss

Hi Herk

As far as I know there are 3 manual E90 in Singapore. 2 x 320i and 1 x 330i. If you want to indent a manual 4 pot, try to indent the 320si. Shiok. If you come from Old Money or are doing well, try to indent the manual 325i.

Cheers
achtung

I was at the wake with Andrian on Monday. Yes, its really sad to see a bro pass on at such a young age.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back