Matt black Sticker Wrapping (my 10 cents)

Re: Matt black Sticker Wrapping (my 10 cents)

hoks;396257 said:
Not sure if its a stupid question but other than matt black are there matt "other colors"?

Matt got for almost all colours. Matt is basically a gloss colour with a layer of powder on top, hence in most industries that sells materials, matt is always more ex.

Marc/Daniel/ACS6, thanks for answering my query...Looks like this sticker thing is a good option for owners who like to switch car colors without respraying...since respraying is always perceived to be an issue when selling cars....of course provide the matt colour isn't too obiang.

hoks said:
Looks like this sticker thing is a good option for owners who like to switch car colors without respraying...since respraying is always perceived to be an issue when selling cars....of course provide the matt colour isn't too obiang.
Not w/o risk.... To trim the vinyl on your car, these decal workers will use cutters.......

Please express your intolerance of scratches from cutters upfront to the shop......

Or perhaps you can spend the entire day standing behind the cutters as they go about doing their work (pls hide your raging stiffy though, they don't appreciate that kind of treatment). But I'm sure that won't get you any better results. trust me, tried that many times (not that stiffy bit).

kenntona;400411 said:
Not w/o risk.... To trim the vinyl on your car, these decal workers will use cutters.......

Please express your intolerance of scratches from cutters upfront to the shop......

When Miko scratched my back last time, I tolerated quite well altho I didn't express it upfront

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truonggiathien
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back