Matte finish leather

Re: Matte finish leather

kenntona;410217 said:
You wearing size 10 too? Nike or Adidas?

Yeah, MW said you were good. And cheap. Whatever that means. MW say one.

Size 10.
My services are not for sale. Its by invitation only. MW probably must have had Saify not me. :lol2:

satinGHOST|r!der said:
MW probably must have had Saify not me.
You mean it was so dark that night?

thanks guys for all your comments and feedback. still looking forward to any comments you may have.

Meanwhile, will hand over the thread to Ken and gang as they have turned it into a verbal boxing ring.:)

Slater said:
Meanwhile, will hand over the thread to Ken and gang as they have turned it into a verbal boxing ring.:)
Pai seh pai seh, kenna yellow card from referee... but seriously, try Mr Leather and Mc Gold Class.

kenntona;410240 said:
Pai seh pai seh, kenna yellow card from referee... but seriously, try Mr Leather and Mc Gold Class.
kiddin la boss. Its healthy for the thread actually, helps it become less dogmatic. Always a good laugh with you guys in the conversation.

satinGHOST|r!der;410088 said:
I am using Zymol leather shampoo and conditioner and I think it does a great job. The leather is much supple after that.

I second that! I am using Zainol too and very happy with the result! :)
On top of the matt finish the product doesn't give funny smell..quite neutral.

Slater;410119 said:
Noted guys.

Anyone used the following products before? Not sure how good each of them are:

1) Meguiers QID
2) Z9, Z10
3) Lexol
4) Zaino

I can't think of a reputable leather care product that would leave a non-matt finish to be honest. Z9 and Z10 are alright and do leave a matt finish if you don't OD on the Z10.

Zaino is alrite... Z5 is great on dark coloured cars, quite carnauba-like in appearance. Z2 i don't particularly like... a bit too "sterile" looking for my taste tho it is quite glossy. Z8 is probably the star in the product lineup... great gloss and depth. Cleansing quality of Z2/Z5 is not up to par to a good carnauba wax tho, and it doesn't last as long in sg as compared to the U.S. i.e. as described in American forums such as autopia.

sirex;410260 said:
can post smell?

Slater;410263 said:
can post smell?

The conditioning liquid itself got a sourish smell but strangely it doesn't leave any unpleasant residual scent after the application dried up.

sirex;410260 said:

agree zaino leather in a bottle gives matte finish, but disagree about the smell. leaves a chemical smell after a few days. immediate smell after application is nice - like new leather.

now i use zymol leather shampoo and follow up with leathermaster protection lotion (recommended by another forum member). matte finish, can feel a layer of "coating" after application.
i also use leathermaster vital lotion every now and then. all found at home-fix.

satinGHOST|r!der;410218 said:
Size 10.
My services are not for sale. Its by invitation only. MW probably must have had Saify not me. :lol2:

I will set fire to ur smelly leather hairy legs

motorknut;410312 said:
agree zaino leather in a bottle gives matte finish, but disagree about the smell. leaves a chemical smell after a few days. immediate smell after application is nice - like new leather.

now i use zymol leather shampoo and follow up with leathermaster protection lotion (recommended by another forum member). matte finish, can feel a layer of "coating" after application.
i also use leathermaster vital lotion every now and then. all found at home-fix.
how much is zymol leather protection lotion from homefix?

Slater;410360 said:
how much is zymol leather protection lotion from homefix?

the cleaning shampoo is Zymol. thats about $15-16 i think. the protection cream (they call it cream, but its very runny) is another brand, Leather Master. i can't recall the price, i think its $20+. i bought their Protection Cream and Leather Vital (restores leather softness, i use this less often).

can see pictures of the bottle at this link:
Leather Master Soft Cleaner - Page 5 - Autopia.org

satinGHOST|r!der;410088 said:
I am using Zymol leather shampoo and conditioner and I think it does a great job. The leather is much supple after that.

hey bro, zymol does the good job of matty looks upon ur leather but rather hard of getting off the pacthy2 looks, so why not use an easy and quick products such as sonax cockpit cleaner,leather foam and sonax interior cleaner ,, it's quick and simple!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbetfund

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back