May We welcome The One & The Only back....

wobbles

Oh, IncLude my MAN too!

Get your asses back in here, BROs!

Re: May We welcome The One & The Only back....

ryan;992155 said:
sandman369,

There are a couple of points I agree in your post - and while we acted our bans accordingly - they were not done without prior warnings given time and again.

There are a number of signups everyday (7-15 on average) and I've received a large number of PMs from various individuals who gave us their individual feedback about the forum becoming a huge mess to navigate with a lot of negative posts.

After the ban - I also had a number of feedback from members PMing me for doing the right thing. Obviously, there are members and regulars here who absolutely believed I did the wrong thing by banning too 'hastily'.

Again, there are over a thousand unique members (close to 2000) surfing this forum on a daily basis. Do I then...

1 - take the majority of them for granted by allowing the forum to be continuously polluted by OT and off handed remarks to new-comers ..and not doing anything about it?
2 - do the difficult part in calming the vocal ones down (despite me telling them to watch what they post time and time again) and issuing a short term ban.

Behind the scenes - I deal with complaints from members to members more frequently than you'd think, one of which was recently - having to remove personal information that was posted online due to member retaliation. Also, I'm in frequent litigation issues because of what members post in here without thinking about what they say.

Sure, I could wait for people to accommodate my warnings..... but they weren't listened to, plus me and the admin team have been challenged publicly - which is something we absolutely detest, considering that we've done a major part in making sure there's a viable and personal platform we built for everyone - to use, for free.

I've contemplated even just restricting the people who generally 'talk cock' and don't discuss technical, to just the lounge areas - which is something we might do - win win for everyone - since it's seen and known that some members are just here to chill out and not partake in anything serious.

There are more pertinent issues that need fixing in my view:
- monthly meetups
- events
- admins' / moderators' participation

YES. We do need help in these. The monthly meetups have been thin for the past year (seems like our 5er groups and 3er groups are having more successful gatherings). Just spotted a large 5 series meetup the other night at Kallang Carpark.

If you're willing to help - drop me an email ([email protected]) / call (9841-3138) anytime to discuss about it.

Just wanted to say at the same time, that I'm very appreciative that we have had many good members here who have helped in terms of supporting the forum through good times and bad (Kenntona, Babe, Alvin, Mock, Racebred etc) and that I do see a need in injecting new blood into the admin/moderator pool.

sandman369, apart from you... any other volunteers? PM me!

U know, its pretty disheartening to read this. contrary to the words and tone on the call YOU MADE TO ME. on the topic of This admin monkey u just hired. What did you say to me? I will leave that for the moment. I will tell everyone what I told you. I told u: I am cool Its not the first time I have been banned anyway. Its not even the 3rd time. I have no issues. I have been here since 2004. and earlier during the Delphi days. I said, you do what you have to, if u think I have been overboard. I ALSO told you. I have supported you guys in track days, even I do not drive a bmw anymore, in DnDs, in charity events, and yes in participating in the forum. Let me ask you a question? When was the last time you guys showed at a meet up? ya ADMINS. Well I saw Mock in April. n the fking monkey? does he even have a face? what does he know about me and the others who got banned? I mean you come out here and say I hv stepped on site sponsors I have nothing to say. but u guys r sticking ur heads out n biting back at those who have been with u since YOUR inception? WITHOUT even a note or caveat of acknowledgement? I don't need thanks. This forum will be around, with or without me. YOU are right. We are here just to chill in the lounge. kick us there if u wish. But Man it up. we have done more than we deserved right now for this forum and community than you or ur fking monkey cares to admit. I am a black/white kind of guy. I don't play the hypocrite. Neither do I hide behind a moniker. I show up more at YOUR meetups more than any of u guys over the years. I SMS friends to attend while u hide behind ur monitors banning me. I understand that this forum is a business for u. but standing up for one camp just because they pay u is horseshit. don't forget it is the community that makes up the forum as much as the sponsors. u hv to protect ur money boys. u hv to protect ur newbies. u hv to protect those who stuck with u even more. again, I hv no problems being banned. cos I infringed the rules but not by one who doesn't have a face, who was suddenly bestowed powers. Finally, its your forum, u dictate the type of guys u want here. our interests here r the friends we have made. 5 days out. im sure u hv the data.

Err, good to see you back too, Toto :)

cb toto you type until very hard to read leh......simi monkey? you never feed bananas izzit! nah....give this one to monkey and your problem gone.

View attachment 50573

u all all no sperm fxxk....

wait wait...no name mwention.

wobbles;992528 said:

Oh, IncLude my MAN too!

Get your asses back in here, BROs!

u miss out my bro......kenndytonna

I respect Toto for still caring. And people like Kenntona and MW have been contributing as well in more ways than one. Many are like me... Don't care, don't bother and still lurking. We won't be getting yellow cards, just because we can barely be bothered. For whatever it is worth, I have made friends here who are worth my while.

BMW Delphi. I remember that. I was (a small) part of it back then too. Was quite different back then.

Admins need to be participating actively in the forum (online n offline) before he could regulate the forum, and not someone hiding before a monitor wit out a face, period.

blackcookie, its okay we all know you bo-ji. wahahahahahaha

talk about bmw Delphi i remember that Gaylord axl loves to have small meet-up at marina south..........

Hi all did anyone miss me?

My boss remarked to me that since Wednesday my productivity increased threefold! I told him I have always been a very hardworking employee and not someone who monkeys around.

Actually its cos I was banned and couldn't post.

Hi Ou Xiang

MW;992591 said:

My boss remarked to me that since Wednesday my productivity increased threefold! I told him I have always been a very hardworking employee and not someone who monkeys around.

MW;992591 said:

you were banned? wow... amazing... didn't even see any warning posts made by any admins.

so serious meh? what was your alleged infraction?

I didn't see you online as I thought you were busy checking in SIA PPS Solitaire First Class Suites to LA....

& toto was busy at sepang time attack, kenn was probably busy at KPO on friday nights with the OLs.

jasonmaxima;992598 said:
you were banned? wow... amazing... didn't even see any warning posts made by any admins.

so serious meh? what was your alleged infraction?

I didn't see you online as I thought you were busy checking in SIA PPS Solitaire First Class Suites to LA....

& toto was busy at sepang time attack, kenn was probably busy at KPO on friday nights with the OLs.

MW, wot were you banned for exactly? Which part of the rules did you break?

Meek;992603 said:
MW, wot were you banned for exactly? Which part of the rules did you break?

for driving a genuinely fake M5.... replicas are banned in this forum??!~!!

I must be very sway, knn today I was banned from Sg Girl Racer forum!

jasonmaxima;992604 said:
for driving a genuinely fake M5.... replicas are banned in this forum??!~!!

Yellow BBK is sway....................... thats y tio BANNED..........

milk15;992608 said:
Yellow BBK is sway....................... thats y tio BANNED..........

perhaps I couldn't agree with you more....go SG girl racer forum to 黄色...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8clubca

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back