May We welcome The One & The Only back....

Re: May We welcome The One & The Only back....

MW;992695 said:
I would like to add salt to the wound, I can see, touch, do whatever I want with Blackcookie anytime I want...Wobbles cannot

Boo! You're the best!

MW;992695 said:
I would like to add salt to the wound, I can see, touch, do whatever I want with Blackcookie anytime I want...Wobbles cannot

The 2 of you should get a room.... :lol2:

On the matter of meeting one in person, I have this to share.

I once ran into Kenn at BVO and being the handsome fellow that he is, i recognised him, went up introduced myself and said hi. He was, however, with another fellow forummer whom he obviously knew very well. So there we were, 3 of us having coffee around a table in the old kopitiam opposite BVO. Kenn obviously was very engrossed in a discussion with the other chap, which unfortunately I was not privy to but since I had little context, it was difficult (and very rude!) for me to join the discussion. It seem rather awkward at times as well.

Don't get me wrong, Kenn was a friendly and helpful chap but the point I'm trying to make is that even if we meet in person, it takes a lot for a newbie to break into an existing group whom has known each other for years. Equally hard for an old bird to break out from his existing comfort zone of old buddies to engage the newbies as well. ;)

chicane said:
On the matter of meeting one in person, I have this to share.

I once ran into Kenn at BVO and being the handsome fellow that he is, i recognised him, went up introduced myself and said hi. He was, however, with another fellow forummer whom he obviously knew very well. So there we were, 3 of us having coffee around a table in the old kopitiam opposite BVO. Kenn obviously was very engrossed in a discussion with the other chap, which unfortunately I was not privy to but since I had little context, it was difficult (and very rude!) for me to join the discussion. It seem rather awkward at times as well.

Don't get me wrong, Kenn was a friendly and helpful chap but the point I'm trying to make is that even if we meet in person, it takes a lot for a newbie to break into an existing group whom has known each other for years. Equally hard for an old bird to break out from his existing comfort zone of old buddies to engage the newbies as well. ;)

I remember you.

OK lah, when I met up with Maximizer, we didn't find it too awkward, and I was looking forward to meeting up with Spencer and bone-stock-solid man Ah Wing - and none of them disappointed. I think by and large, it's not only the person, but the context. We planned for the meet up, and all of us were happy to finally put a face to the nickname. I guess in your case, you ran into Kenn, and he already had a prior engagement, so to speak.

On the same note, if Brobot is reading this, he has GOTTA STOP leaving love notes on my windscreen - and just come on down to say hello :)

kenntona;992709 said:
I remember you.

I ran into you at bukit timah spc. Seems like u are too big to miss. Remember me bro?

pengful said:
I ran into you at bukit timah spc. Seems like u are too big to miss. Remember me bro?

I remember you too. Middle lane of kiosks at that SPC. You came up to me and asked me if I am Kenntona. We spoke, and I told you I was going for futsal with some forumers.

No I'm not an Internet keyboard superhero - I'll say it in their faces if I have to! Thought you'd have known my style by now :lol:

Before you throw the rule book at me again, lemme just say: this is your forum and really none of my business, so I shall draw the line here.

Coffee among friends is always on - call me anytime, my PM box is full and won't be checked again.

pengful;992719 said:

Haha, this is fast becoming a spotted thread!

wobbles;992713 said:
OK lah, when I met up with Maximizer, we didn't find it too awkward, and I was looking forward to meeting up with Spencer and bone-stock-solid man Ah Wing - and none of them disappointed. I think by and large, it's not only the person, but the context. We planned for the meet up, and all of us were happy to finally put a face to the nickname. I guess in your case, you ran into Kenn, and he already had a prior engagement, so to speak.

On the same note, if Brobot is reading this, he has GOTTA STOP leaving love notes on my windscreen - and just come on down to say hello :)

I only agreed to attend cos you promised you will bring your empress to gtg.... I wanted to see how someone like you can fear someone like her and constantly be kneeling on durian shells.

in the end... she didn't show up.... cheet my feelings

milk15;992690 said:
I bro... nvr report C3P0........
he always call me "GUI"........ :silenced::silenced::silenced:
I also bro, never report those people who suggest that I have a USB size manhood. I hope they curb their rims!

wobbles;992713 said:
Mai gay, wait people jealous....

kenntona;992725 said:
I remember you too. Middle lane of kiosks at that SPC. You came up to me and asked me if I am Kenntona. We spoke, and I told you I was going for futsal with some forumers.
I also spot u at Havelock Road. I stretched out my hand and you gave way to me gentlemanly. U remember? My car has rims that are quite sart one!

I spotted kenntona at kim jio kar but he refuses to acknowledge my waving to him.......nnb hokkien saying - big small eye.

I hope Toto gets his monkey problem at his dwelling fixed soon....

First time met Brobot I know its him, cos his avatar is his real pic, not like everyone else.

XXX;992743 said:
First time met Brobot I know its him, cos his avatar is his real pic, not like everyone else.

I heard urs too. I cannot bring u to zhang jui liao sorry.

jasonmaxima;992731 said:
I only agreed to attend cos you promised you will bring your empress to gtg.... I wanted to see how someone like you can fear someone like her and constantly be kneeling on durian shells.

in the end... she didn't show up.... cheet my feelings

Next time, I bring Empress. And I attend instead of sending my godson, OK?

MW;992745 said:
I heard urs too. I cannot bring u to zhang jui liao sorry.

You say I ugly? I am Incredible Hulk leh.

Maybe I should click button.

kenntona;992725 said:

I nvr ran into Kenn........... but i saw his car zoom past lor 16...........

arsenal62;992588 said:
blackcookie, its okay we all know you bo-ji. wahahahahahaha

talk about bmw Delphi i remember that Gaylord axl loves to have small meet-up at marina south..........

Nic: You have been REPORTED!!! :nehnehhh:

EDIT:
wobbles;992619 said:
You can still find gayloard Axl --- just stalk him at Delta Sports Hall...

You too John!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back