Mb C200k

Fifty Cent

I need some info on the above model. Like which engine is better, the 1.8l or the older 2.0l?
Any problems that this car has, which are fixed and which are not.

Generally any info is welcome, since I am thinking of buying one.

Regards,
Fifty Cent

Re: Mb C200k

The current C-Class is getting phased off soon, so why would you even consider this? Might as well wait till the end of the year when the new model should arrive. I think the new C should be launched in the Frankfurt Auto Show this year.

You could also look to www.mbworld.org for more MB info...

c klasse got air con prob. the front wind screen will fog up. no cure for it. is just more or less

althaus said:
The current C-Class is getting phased off soon, so why would you even consider this? Might as well wait till the end of the year when the new model should arrive. I think the new C should be launched in the Frankfurt Auto Show this year.

You could also look to www.mbworld.org for more MB info...

Yeap I agree, but I am talking about export bro, prices much more attractive with export.

also, How is the c180 (non compressor) 2.0l model?

I got my C200 sport edtion.... so far no problem and its a nice car with all the additional item given.

CHEERS!!!

Wouldn't that look like a dalmation?? sorry... couldn't help with the "spot" edition.. sorry.

A problem -free C klasse with either 1.8 or 2.0 twinpulse engine and facelift is a really nice car to own and drive. Very very nearly bought brand new one a few months ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666llc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back