Mclaren F1

Re: Mclaren F1

Darth Vader;280557 said:
whats wrong with the lady ? quite slim leh.just nice for the seat.he should have brought 2 ladies.

She was a bit, how do i put it, annoying :)

17767_V_I_N__075_9_122_582lo.jpg

p7.jpg

786ujyht.jpg

The engine was lined with gold foil as it's the best heat reflector known to man - Gordon Murray wasn't one for shortcuts...........

DSCN2187.jpg

428847946133_0_BG.jpg

31.jpg

Keep the photos coming!!

I know that there is a button that u can manually lift the rear spoiler, so at the traffic lights, u can lift it and show off to the world that u have a gold-lined engine bay!

you mean this one! :) (top button) - taken from my photo set of chassis #013 that I took personally. It used to reside in Japan before being sold through BingoSports to Carrs of Exeter in the UK where I saw it; it's now for sale through AutoSalonSingen in Germany
DSCN2147-1.jpg

nice pics!!
i notice u only post abt mclaren F1 in a bmw forum..hahaha

nicholastan91;284879 said:
nice pics!!
i notice u only post abt mclaren F1 in a bmw forum..hahaha
I post in another forum too, but seeing as the F1 has a BMW engine I thought it nice to join here too. I am hoping for some new photo's and info to be added by you guys in the Singapore area to add to my collection....
Azrielsc;284892 said:
Didn't Rowan crash this ride?
He did, but had it repaired. It looked worse than it actually was. He crashed into the back of a Metro [poor small british hatchback] driven by a lady of advancing years. He was more concerned with the lady than his car - sign of a good man

Here is a pic of the crashed F1

8-car-crashes-funny-crashes-extreme-crashes.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuesankhau

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups