Mclaren F1

Re: Mclaren F1

That's like the LM kit on it right?

It's the HDF kit (High Downforce Kit). Kind of like the LM but the HDF kit doesn't have all the LM spoilers / bodywork. A few F1's were retrofitted with the HDF kit at the factory once sold; I beleive none were sold brand new with the HDF kit on it.
I know of at least 7 cars with this kit -
87_L-1.jpg

mclarenlm.jpg

13mac34dg.jpg

469278427JQyddS_fs.jpg

0591.jpg

205826.jpg

07317.jpg

simply atsonishing, i was hooked on all the F1 videos on utube~ i missed out on all the pics in the previous posts! humpfx =( keep the photos coming, dont stop unker, thanks!

love,
rochelle.

rochelle.;377040 said:
simply atsonishing, i was hooked on all the F1 videos on utube~ i missed out on all the pics in the previous posts! humpfx =( keep the photos coming, dont stop unker, thanks!

love,
rochelle.
If u like it so much, u can go to a particular showroom on tis island to see them. There r 3 of them there.

davidtch;377145 said:
If u like it so much, u can go to a particular showroom on tis island to see them. There r 3 of them there.

where where where david? i've heard people talking about the Mclaren F1, but never had any indepth contact til today i saw this thread and watched all those videos on utube, they simply took my breathe away, or rather all the supercars do! hehs. thanks david!

love,
rochelle.

rochelle.;377166 said:
where where where david? i've heard people talking about the Mclaren F1, but never had any indepth contact til today i saw this thread and watched all those videos on utube, they simply took my breathe away, or rather all the supercars do! hehs. thanks david!

love,
rochelle.
It is opp. Japanese Sch in Changi North. It sell really rare ka.

davidtch;377230 said:
It is opp. Japanese Sch in Changi North. It sell really rare ka.

the shop name? hehs, so far never seen any running on the roads, or maybe there is but im just not lucky enough to spot one! humpfx! thanks unker =)

love,
rochelle.

Here are some pics I took of an F1 I saw on Friday, chassis #10R belonging to Nick Mason :)

DSCN4788.jpg

DSCN4717.jpg

DSCN4641.jpg

DSCN4627.jpg

DSCN4623.jpg

Somehow everytime this car is mentioned... i think of Bruce Almighty

haha, why bruce almighty? the bruce almighty as in the jim carey movie bruce almighty?! wahaha, unker explain!

love,
rochelle.

hurtstg, why is there a coil extended out from the rim cap of the mclaren rims? whats that for?

love,
rochelle.

rochelle.;377272 said:
haha, why bruce almighty? the bruce almighty as in the jim carey movie bruce almighty?! wahaha, unker explain!

love,
rochelle.

Yeah he changed his ride to an F1 in the movie...
Btw there is a chance i should be calling u Aunty u know :)

well, by all means, call me ahma also can =) as long as you will be happy, i dont mind, more importantly if it makes you smile, i dont mind. hur hur. which part of the movie? mmm, i'll run thru the movie to check it out.

love,
rochelle.

well, by all means, call me ahma also can =) as long as you will be happy, i dont mind, more importantly if it makes you smile, i dont mind. hur hur. which part of the movie? mmm, i'll run thru the movie to check it out.

love,
rochelle.

love,
rochelle.

rochelle.;377273 said:
hurtstg, why is there a coil extended out from the rim cap of the mclaren rims? whats that for?

love,
rochelle.
It's because they are single nut race Alloy Wheels. Check out Formula One pit stops, whenever you see them change the wheels, a hand goes into the wheel and flicks something - its the springs that hold on the wheels that you saw in my picture that they are ensuring are keeping the nut locked to the wheel

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuesankhau

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back