Mclaren F1

Re: Mclaren F1

benchmarc;377277 said:
Yeah he changed his ride to an F1 in the movie...
Btw there is a chance i should be calling u Aunty u know :)

I don't think that was an F1 in the movie. Think it was a Saleen.

hurstg01;377287 said:
It's because they are single nut race Alloy Wheels. Check out Formula One pit stops, whenever you see them change the wheels, a hand goes into the wheel and flicks something - its the springs that hold on the wheels that you saw in my picture that they are ensuring are keeping the nut locked to the wheel

i see i see, they have to fast to keep up, so cant have 5 nuts or 4 nuts seen on many cars, one spring to settle the change, its so special, only the Mclaren F1 have this tech or some of the others have this too?

love,
rochelle.

Azrielsc;377304 said:
I don't think that was an F1 in the movie. Think it was a Saleen.

Oh hell yes shit!!! Its the S7.... I'm traumatised

wahaha, dont be la bencmarc, we all make mistakes, so easily traumatised meh! you need some fear factor training!

love,
rochelle.

rochelle.;377242 said:
the shop name? hehs, so far never seen any running on the roads, or maybe there is but im just not lucky enough to spot one! humpfx! thanks unker =)

love,
rochelle.
Auntie, juz go around there 2 look. It is d only auto showroom. U can't go wrong.

Here is my favourite 'arty' shot I've recently taken, at ths years Goodwood Festival of Speed, of another GTR, this time #12R belonging to Aaron Hsu but being looked after by Lanzante Racing here in the UK. It shows the gulf colours, the Gulf logo, the chassis number 12R and that its a GTR, all in one pic

DSCN3982.jpg

its at Auto Kultar..near changi? lol

WTF A BROWN F1!!! LOLOLOL..who would buy that colour manz..i'd take silver!

///M3;378092 said:
its at Auto Kultar..near changi? lol

WTF A BROWN F1!!! LOLOLOL..who would buy that colour manz..i'd take silver!
Nic, u also know that place. Beside Mclaren F1, there is also some classic sports ka. However, u need some1 to show u around.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuesankhau

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back