Meet-up and Taxi Rides

Re: Meet-up and Taxi Rides

Ok, I'm a guilty ! I'll bear that in mind ... how abt it louis ??????

hi guys...saw many bm today, i was with my legacy club and too shy to show face .......many nice ride i would say...and many are my dream ride

loveE3series said:
hi guys...saw many bm today, i was with my legacy club and too shy to show face .......many nice ride i would say...and many are my dream ride

You should have came by to say hi! I love the Legacy GT man, great looking car and quite a performer as well!

RaptureM3 said:
You should have came by to say hi! I love the Legacy GT man, great looking car and quite a performer as well!
so u r the owner of this m3? is it a m3 ? i was tehre when i saw u cuming....but paiseh lah, mines a NA somemore........................so many bm guys there...i also shyshy to go over...and having the same timing as our meetup.....

loveE3series said:
so u r the owner of this m3? is it a m3 ? i was tehre when i saw u cuming....but paiseh lah, mines a NA somemore........................so many bm guys there...i also shyshy to go over...and having the same timing as our meetup.....

Uhm, the white M3. Haha, nothing to be "paiseh" about lahh, we're all car enthusiasts, no? Do come by and say hi next month. Still a long way to go though.. :)

RaptureM3 said:
Uhm, the white M3. Haha, nothing to be "paiseh" about lahh, we're all car enthusiasts, no? Do come by and say hi next month. Still a long way to go though.. :)
maybe i ll get the host number and call him better

I actually saw quite a few Legacy guys did a little too fast too furious taxing ard the area and it's quite a few times at different meet ups.

Yesterday, there was one black one with a passenger zoomed past the standing crowd "not at a low speed".....

TripleM said:
I actually saw quite a few Legacy guys did a little too fast too furious taxing ard the area and it's quite a few times at different meet ups.

Yesterday, there was one black one with a passenger zoomed past the standing crowd "not at a low speed".....

Thats the oni time he can be faster than ur car...

What a CB kia this ppl.. putting others at risk! phui x2.

Hymics said:

Why can't they be like me and drive like 0-60km in one hour?

Hymics said:

Errrrrrrrrr...........maybe, they want to prove something????

Hey guys,

Let's not generalise too much shall we? We did have some of our members who "drove a bit" fast in the carpark as well. Anyway, there will always be some pple won't follow the advice that we laid out.

Let's keep the comments within our community yah?

Cheers & have a good Monday

loveE3series said:
but paiseh lah, mines a NA somemore........................so many bm guys there...i also shyshy to go over...and having the same timing as our meetup.....

Don't be shy n come over to join the community, me as 1 only manage to drive a humble Japanese ride.

Snail_Mobile said:
Don't be shy n come over to join the community, me as 1 only manage to drive a humble Japanese ride.
i hope so but after hearing some comment im even scarier to join...sob sob.....no offence ho pals

since we hv had combine meetup wif VW guys b4...i am sure we will more than welcome LGT bros...maybe ryan can organise this too?

no i gave up....stopped buying...never even came close....gave up 4D too....

loveE3series said:
i hope so but after hearing some comment im even scarier to join...sob sob.....no offence ho pals

Hm..m, wat kinda comments? curious to noe. can pm me if u're not comfortable to post here

totoseow said:
no i gave up....stopped buying...never even came close....gave up 4D too....
kekekekeke.....u must have tio a big one before gave up kakaka

Snail_Mobile said:
Hm..m, wat kinda comments? curious to noe. can pm me if u're not comfortable to post here
nothing lah, im cool...there is no end arguing whos faster in carpark only and whos slower on the road......happy motoring

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
affiliatesslotycom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back