Membership Has Its Privileges

Re: Membership Has Its Privileges

Sherry, u r actually the most cb hao lian. Every dinner want to pay, n in cash.

ATAS or not, Sherman is gentlemen. Will not owe.

Rather people owe him.

Next time if anyone want to borrow $$$ from me, can I refer him to Sherman?

kenntona;922947 said:
ATAS or not, Sherman is gentlemen. Will not owe.

Rather people owe him.

Ok on....Pls post before n after photo and your bank acc no..

zorro;922955 said:
Next time if anyone want to borrow $$$ from me, can I refer him to Sherman?

zorro;922957 said:
Ok on....Pls post before n after photo and your bank acc no..

You cross post izzit? I think you are too excited about the 2 properties you've bought. Go take a nap. They will not run away one. Do remember to invite us to your house warming party.

Pls....this thread is about ATAS people...I am trying to learn how to get there..

Dinosaur hunter;922959 said:
You cross post izzit? I think you are too excited about the 2 properties you've bought. Go take a nap. They will not run away one. Do remember to invite us to your house warming party.

If you care about how other people think about you whether you are atas or hao lian or not, then you are actually looking down on yourself.

truly atas ppl r oblivious so much so that your legs become wobbly due to the atas-ness

ive seen bros sign credit card installment to pay for atas watches, buy conti car but pump petrol 50 bucks at a time cos tight. i think is sibeh cham, so much effort just to be "there'. end of day car negative equity, pocket no money.

want to enjoy finer things in life have to put in more effort do either work hard or smart for a good number of yrs. no shortcut one, then when you achieve your finer things you will enjoy it more. and when you genuinely enjoy the fruits of your labour, naturally you will ooze class and atasness.

somethings in life cannot kek one, kek bo hor say will tio lai siong.

MapleLeaf;922017 said:
I was at a major hotel around River Valley (opposite Greatworld Mall) yesterday for a company DnD.

As I approached the driveway, it was congested with several cars and a few taxis. I was fourth or fifth car behind. On my left was a row of unoccupied barricaded Reserved Lots.

Hotel staff saw my non-Jap car, signalled to me if I want to park. I gave a thumb-up OK sign. He removed the barricade and I parked.

Membership has its privileges. The Realities of Life!!!

It's Not fair, but it's alright.... as long as you are on the correct side of the unfairness.

who sold u the skoda?

like that also song. i too low class i will find cheapest parking

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin7777comco

Latest posts