Mercedes SLS AMG Gullwing images leaked

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
421299.jpg

The leaks are starting to flow. Just within the past week we saw the latest spy photos of an SLS Gullwing in grey, more official "teaser" images were published, and today rumours of an SLS Gullwing electric vehicle is slated for 2015. But the day isn't over yet and another very legitimate looking image revealing the front and rear design details has surfaced.
Here we have two very different versions of the same grainy image. The first of which is clearly a magazine cover from Autobild with a bonus rear shot, and the second version from Autowerald.com in The Netherlands is the source image without the clutter.
WCF sources state the images are genuine. Judging from the generic studio background and lack of computer touch-up work, they could be preview images for dealers or existing clientele. Additionally, the type of low resolution picture quality, even visible on the magazine cover version, suggests the source images are from a printed brochure or magazine and then captured using a mobile phone camera.
Public unveiling in Frankfurt is only two months away. Judging by all of the recent leaks and releases, an official media release could happen very soon.

Re: Mercedes SLS AMG Gullwing images leaked

looks too retro looking. cannot accept. far cry from the SLR

Very..... unimpressive.

i love it, i'll buy it if i can ever afford it. And by that time, i'm sure many will say its a beauty too.

Seems like they digged up the drawings of the old Gullwing and made a new model out of it.... but still ends up with the old one looking better....

Am I the only one tat thinks its gorgeous.. Lol

Terry;456608 said:
Am I the only one tat thinks its gorgeous.. Lol

I'm w you.

Tot they would never come out with it any more.

well i'm with your Terry on page 1 and page 2. :)

SC_IS;456771 said:
well i'm with your Terry on page 1 and page 2. :)

i love u...u da man... see u soon....

I think they have missed the mark with this one. It definately is missing the elegance of the old gullwing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedvay
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back