• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Microfiber Cleaning Cloth

gabey

These were on sale at the local hardware store in Hua Hin. $4 a piece. Can only buy a limited amount as I don't have any checked-in luggage, only hand-carry. At most, 20 pc.Have 5 pcs in hand now unless there is a demand for more, will head back to the store and see if they have more in stock. If anybody wants, please indicate below,

0. Name/Nick/Contact No./No. of pcs.

Back in SG on 29 Jul. Collection details to be made known later. Contact no. +66895506868 (thai) 81137545 (sg)

Re: Microfiber Cleaning Cloth

Gabriel,

Kenntona/5 pieces

Pi, pom au haa an. Khob khun krub.

2 pieces for me, please. PM for number.

Thanks!

Gab! Will take 2 pieces from u.

I'll be back home in KKC till 4th Aug. Will meet up with U & your mia when I'm back.

(I go back and find in Big C too!)

Wiped out all the stock in the store! More stock coming in on 25 Jul. The compiled list as follows:

1. Kenntona - 5 pcs (confirmed 5 pcs)
2. ACBoy - 5 pcs (confirmed 5 pcs)
3, Tintin - 2 pcs (confirmed 2 pcs)
4. Lennon - 5 pcs (confirmed 2 pcs)
5. Azrielsc - 2 pcs (reserve list)
6. Dukes4 - 5 pcs (reserve list)

Total : 24 pcs.

Azrielsc;455801 said:
Gab! Will take 2 pieces from u.

I'll be back home in KKC till 4th Aug. Will meet up with U & your mia when I'm back.

(I go back and find in Big C too!)

Did you come to Hua Hin for the Jazz festival? Will be back in SG from 29 Jul till 7 Aug.

gabey;455859 said:
Did you come to Hua Hin for the Jazz festival? Will be back in SG from 29 Jul till 7 Aug.

Nope! Didn't make it cuz of an Exhibition. :( So sian!

U got my number right? We'll meet up once Jip & I are back.

bro, buy more and pass to my guys in bkk to keep and each they come to singapore they can carry back.

e46monster;455888 said:
bro, buy more and pass to my guys in bkk to keep and each they come to singapore they can carry back.

Okay. Let me check how many pieces the store is bringing in on 25 Jul.

i in bkk 26-29jul. but, travelling up to saraburi as well. plse cal jit to pic up the stuff from you when you eta bkk. also, jit can pic you on your return and drive you bac hh.

Sacrificed mango & sticky rice to make space, if need to, for 20 more pieces BUT that's about the maximum. In total, can bring back 40 pieces (subject to stock availability.) If orders are more than 40 pcs, you have to wait a bit for E46Monster guys to bring back to SG. Thanks.

Hi Gabey, remember me? Please get 5 pieces for me if you have enough lugguge space. Thanks in advance!

Updated list.

7. Gusty - 2 pcs (reserve list)
8. 715 - 5 pcs (reserve list)
9. izzy - 2 pcs (reserve list)

Total : 33 pcs.

7. Gusty - 2 pcs (reserve list)
8. 715 - 5 pcs (reserve list)
9. izzy - 2 pcs (reserve list)
10. gadaffi - 4pcs (reserve list)

The stocks that was supposed to arrive on 25 Jul did not make it. Made my last trip to the store today and the guys there could not give me another date. Will be heading back to SG tomorrow morning (29 Jul). Sincere apologies to those on the reserve list. However, all is not lost yet. My wife will keep a lookout for it when she goes to the store. If the stock arrives, she will buy up as many as required. Those on the reserve are not obliged to buy the new stock unless you want to, if you wanna pull out, it's fine with me. Will keep all posted on developments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub66
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back