Mini Photoshoot Before Phase II *Saify's Photo Skills*

Re: Mini Photoshoot Before Phase II *Saify's Photo Skills*

Just Do IT!

TripleM;240330 said:
Just Do IT!

Does anyone know if Alcon has BBK for the 335i already? I knwo they have it for the e90 but i understand that the e92 and e90 stock brakes can be used. If so, then mechanically, the e90 one shud fit on the e92 with no problems right?

ya omar,u are rite..for urs Quad will not be needed..looks good on 2 pipes. Gay yar do

Omar, best is check direct with Maximus for guaranteed fitment..
Remember, the brake pads support is v limited unlike Brembo, ST, AP which are plenty to choose from.

AP is available too but for the price, might as well get a one piece monobloc by brembo

Got my M Sport rear bumper and side sills installed today. Love em. The trunk spoiler now is more proportionate to the rear fender and make its alot more blended. Mikes fitment is fantastic! The ass is more like a belly dancer now. Muahahah...

Pheeweet !!! Sweet !!!

I will post my Hamann sideskirts and rear diffuser next !!! Thank goodness we are not sharing same theme !!!

omg..beauty and the beast..haaha sorry i mean beaty and omar..wow..damn nice..are u the first to fix this?

omg..just realise..omar u actually did the same csl bootlid as the one posted abt the E90? omg..u are the pimp

nicholastan91;242588 said:
omg..beauty and the beast..haaha sorry i mean beaty and omar..wow..damn nice..are u the first to fix this?

Not sure but this has been my original plan since day 1. Now its materialized. It looks much fatter than the stock ones giving more emphasis on the trunk lid now. Now the ass looks like J Lo. :lol2:

nicholastan91;242589 said:
omg..just realise..omar u actually did the same csl bootlid as the one posted abt the E90? omg..u are the pimp

NO its different. Theirs is moulded to the trunk, mine is simply an add on but the vorsteiner ones flush closest to the trunk. Moulded to trunk is alot of work and money too. Not really worth it IMO.

Looks nice, very OEM.....it's OEM :)

TripleM;242599 said:
Looks nice, very OEM.....it's OEM :)

Yeah its very OEM. But the lines follow more on the rear trunk now and the 'waists; on the side bumper are much more poronounced elevating the trunk spoiler's flare. Subtle and Stealthy not rice. :lol2:

elmariachi;242560 said:
Got my M Sport rear bumper and side sills installed today. Love em. The trunk spoiler now is more proportionate to the rear fender and make its alot more blended. Mikes fitment is fantastic! The ass is more like a belly dancer now. Muahahah...

Nice, nice meeting you today.

Derek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66press
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back