Minior scratch remover ?

Re: Minior scratch remover ?

bro, the only way to remove scratches totally is to sent to groomers to do bathing.. having said that, deep scratches cannot be bath off. Many product in the market claims can remove fine scratches, i tried a dozen, most only act as feeler, after some time the scartches are visible again.:(

Would oso like to know anyone here tested new product that can address your question.

Orh LuLu;196369 said:
bro, the only way to remove scratches totally is to sent to groomers to do bathing.. having said that, deep scratches cannot be bath off. Many product in the market claims can remove fine scratches, i tried a dozen, most only act as feeler, after some time the scartches are visible again.:(

Would oso like to know anyone here tested new product that can address your question.

I see.. Same man.. Tried a few also.. Like you said they act as feeler and wear off after some time. :furious:

haha.. we all pay money to learn shit lessons..

Nowaday many groomers out there oso anyhow claiming their product can remove scratches.. many kena Con.. haiz.

Anyone with good products do share..

actually i dont think scratches can be remove by apply 'watever' scratch product.

These products only hides your scratch. after some downpour, the scratches will re-appear again.

Machine buffing can be one alt. way to remove, however scratches will come out here and then.

So i will leave it, maybe every year go grooming one solid time.

I am using Glaze to hide my scratch marks, they won't remove, just cover up.

Think i will give Meguiars scratch X a try and see how it goes from there. :)

Bro OLL, i notice u like to massage and bath nowadays. :lol2::lol2:

buff.

teckheng;196399 said:
Bro OLL, i notice u like to massage and bath nowadays. :lol2::lol2:

buff.

Too much ru hua already massage head and bath :lol2:

Scratch X is not too bad... but as long as ur fingernail can "catch" the scratch line, its too deep for any DIY scratch remover. Have to send to professional groomer liao.

Scratches on car is inevitable, just make sure new scratch is not deep enough to cause rust. Our graceful society still have a long way to go.....

Just be careful when you ask people to buff off your scratches....they may just be polishing off your clear coat, giving your car less paint protection even though it may reduce the appearance of the scratch. Applying sealant will probably give you the same effect without thinning your clear coat.

Cheers! :dance:

Agree. I will use polisher to lighten the scratch marks and then send the car to QMI for application of sealant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88diy
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back