Mio TV

Re: Mio TV

C3P0;991152 said:
Oh no....
Robot tio con liao! I should have come in to ask first....sob....

Brobot, lucky you never came in here to ask first.

Otherwise, you'll be suan'ed about not googling for the answer first, and not visiting the other forums to search, and then, someone will say you should have gotten 60" latest 4D mind-reading flat-screen TV, and someone else will say you need to build new submarine cable tunnel to link from Singtel to your Sentosa Cove.

And, of course, someone else will come in and talk about KKJ after all that, and finally, Admin will all sin-bin us and ban us for 7 days.

:lol2::lol2:

this kind of technical question.... brobot should post on hardwarezone forum or ask his tech-ky friend....'britney spears first hit song'

jasonmaxima;991301 said:
this kind of technical question.... brobot should post on hardwarezone forum or ask his tech-ky friend....'britney spears first hit song'

I sart. I never post to ask what is 'britney spears first hit song', instead I google and found the answer! Damn proud of myself!

pengful;991083 said:
Like all of you, I got a free mio box so decided to just plug in and try see how. Even though I am on fibre, I still see freezes and broken pictures on regular ch 5 and 8 programs. The program on mio is really bad, no wonder they die die must buy up EPL to gain market share. Bottom line, mio tv is really bad. Period.

it depends.. as much as I am complaining about their wireless issues.. the mio tv for my case has been problem free for the fibre setup

Bro its not free. They say its "free with the package" but in reality its factored into the package cost and hidden. i.e. in reality the actual package without mio tv would have been cheaper. So its not really free.
pengful;991083 said:
Like all of you, I got a free mio box so decided to just plug in and try see how. Even though I am on fibre, I still see freezes and broken pictures on regular ch 5 and 8 programs. The program on mio is really bad, no wonder they die die must buy up EPL to gain market share. Bottom line, mio tv is really bad. Period.

Caveat emptor. Tio con don't come here and cry u chao Robot.

The above is I post for myself to read one.

Sibey sad now....

wobbles;991277 said:
Brobot, lucky you never came in here to ask first.

Otherwise, you'll be suan'ed about not googling for the answer first, and not visiting the other forums to search, and then, someone will say you should have gotten 60" latest 4D mind-reading flat-screen TV, and someone else will say you need to build new submarine cable tunnel to link from Singtel to your Sentosa Cove.

And, of course, someone else will come in and talk about KKJ after all that, and finally, Admin will all sin-bin us and ban us for 7 days.

:lol2::lol2:

You are too pessimistic. We always give quality answers one. Qn must be quality also. Robot's qn definitely quality one.

C3P0;991688 said:

Sibey sad now....

Err, someone said I should pass them my underused F13's keys to rack up the mileage. I am your bro. Pass me your Mio package, I help you use it.

You just have to keep paying the bill, that's all.

See, I da bro.

Sibei bro.

I da man, I mean, bro. :lol2:

C3P0;991688 said:

Sibey sad now....

Lol. U stay at cove? Meet at tanjong for breakfast/kopi leh! I can help you dump your mio box!

Last edited by a moderator:

(1) Mio bundle gives you 100Mbs for $69.90 while Basic gives you 150Mbs for $49.90.

(2) Free installation, free connection and no extra charge for weekend installation.

You can google for (1) but (2) will not show up in google search. I the bro give everyone in bmw-sg the heads up. Sometimes even if you know you can google for the answer, there is that bit of warmth when bros or sis here give you the answer.

Hi ktnpl, I sign up for $49.90 with free install and setup/two lines/two boxes, include Mio tv and broadband and also 20% off for 3 mobile lines.
Price seems good.
But if connection lousy, then it will be frustrating.

wobbles;991691 said:
Err, someone said I should pass them my underused F13's keys to rack up the mileage. I am your bro. Pass me your Mio package, I help you use it.

You just have to keep paying the bill, that's all.

See, I da bro.

Sibei bro.

I da man, I mean, bro. :lol2:

No problem, pass u my chopper next week.

Oops sorry u talking about Mio TV?

seanskye;991693 said:
Lol. U stay at cove? Meet at tanjong for breakfast/kopi leh! I can help you dump your mio box!
Wobbles stay Cove, not me. I stay CCK....

C3P0;992028 said:
No problem, pass u my chopper next week.

Oops sorry u talking about Mio TV?

Wobbles stay Cove, not me. I stay CCK....

Wei Wei, Mai sabo hor, Cove is for atas peepur, not for heart-renders like me ok. If you stay at CCK, and everybody knows we are neighbors, that means, consperm, I still staying at the family farm at LCK.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xo88gay

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back