Mobil 1 Extended Performance 10W-40 SuperSyn Fully Synthetic

Appetite

Anyone heard of this or used it before?? I don't seem to see this in the petrol Kiosk. Comments>???

Latest from US Mobil 1 15W-50 Extended Performance SuperSyn Fully Synthetic engine oil is in Singapore.

Benefits:
- Guaranteed performance and protection for up to 15,000 miles or 25,000km.
- Mobil 1 technology designed for today’s longer service intervals.
- Proprietary formulation with 50 percent more SuperSyn helps keep engines running like new.
- Helps extend engine life by reducing wear and oil breakdown.
- Mobil 1 technology has been field tested over the last 20 years in the most severe driving conditions.
- Suitable for cars, vans and light trucks.

Eventhough you can use Mobil 1 Extended Performance 15W-50 SuperSyn Fully Synthetic engine oil up to 25,000km but you only need to replace your oil filter such as every 10,000km or 15,000km according to your manufacturer's servicing intervals. You need to purchase addition 1 quart of Mobil 1 Extended Performance SuperSyn Fully Synthetic engine oil to top-up about 200ml to 300ml each time whenever you replace your oil filter in your car.

Mobil 1 Extended Performance 15W-50 SuperSyn Fully Synthetic engine oil has been tested with PSB in Singapore for genuine and performance. More information of Mobil 1 Extended Performance 15W-50 SuperSyn Fully Synthetic engine oil at:

http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Oils/Mobil_1_Extended_Performance_15W-50.aspx

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance 10W-40 SuperSyn Fully Synthetic

10W 40 Supersyn is the gold package oil that u see in the kiosk. Available in all mobil kiosk while the 50 grade oil is the silver packing one...

Both are longlife oil which can last for 25k mileage. It's been in the market for quite a while liao.

Hi,

I think these are difffernt. If you click on the link, it's refering to a differnt oil atogether. (this is 15/50).. anyway, i didn't know the ones which are selling at the kiosk is good for 25,000KM.

0/40 $103.30
5/50 $92.40
15/50 $57.95

That's news....I also didnt know. Thought must change oil at every 10k km though I do it a bit earlier at 8-9k km.

what is the m3's oil???

dont buy from kiosk.. can get the gold 5-40 from alexandra village i pay about $75 per 4 litres.

I think Carlube 0W30 Longlife Motor Oil 5L in Carrefour is value for money only $79.90

10W-40 is good? better to replace oil every 20k in our weather.

paiseh OT abit.

may i ask all the oil guru if i can buy these oil at petrol station and get the builtin workshop at the station to do oil change? do they have the oil filter for bmw?

Hello Guys u should check out Carlube 5W40 Fully Synth 5L @ Carrefour currently having promo

Carlube 5W40 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil.

A non-compromise Fully Synthetic Oil developed for drivers who demand the Ultimate Performance with maximum protection.

· Synthetic technology bonds to the engine surfaces, reducing friction
· Provides improved fuel economy and reduced emissions.
· Viscosity maintained from extreme cold start to high temperature engine use.
· Developed to be used in high output supercharged and turbocharged engines.
· Specification API SL/CF, ACEA A3, B3, B4
· Meets requirements of VW502.00, 505.00, MB229.3,
· Porsche & BMW Longlife

They have been advertising extensively on Premership football stadiums. The oil was developed with Lotus Motorsports, and used by the TVR racing and Morgan racing teams....

Also Suitable for use in:
Rover, BMW, Saab, Ford, Mercedes, Jaguar, Lotus, Volvo, VW, Fiat & Opel

Best Buy in Town!

SEI said:
what is the m3's oil???

Castrol..... what u never changed oild before meh????

another tip........ don't ever believe this 25,000k oil change nonsence............ whatever oil I use I change it at 3,000!!!!!!!!!

The Mobil1 in Singapore is officially 0W-40 and 5W-50. There are many parallel imports available in the market that come in many other viscosities.

15W-50 Extended is from the USA.

Mobil 1 0W-40 SuperSyn Fully Synthetic selling at S$12 per liter at GIANT.

That's cheap! Which Giant? All Giants?

Guys,
I am an oil sotong. Can someone kindly take 2 steps back from the current level of discussion and describe what those viscoscity reading means? Saw the carlube at carrefour and mobil at Giant....dont know what to buy. My ride is hitting 8k km soon and itching to change the engine oil. As advised by someone I probably err on the kiasu side and get the oil filter from PML, buy a reccomended oil and get either J4C or BVO to do a 1st change the oil.

So will the promo oil at carrefour n giant be good enuf or are they just 'entry level' oil. :juggle:

I am 100% sure J4C and BVO have the required oil filter for your car. No need to buy specifically from PML.

I saw the GIANT at Parkway parade and Sunteck both selling the mobil oil at S$12/litre. It was base on friday(23/6/06).

Beside the 0-40W, they have 0-30w and some ??-50w too.

Carlube 5W40 5 Litres Fully Synth is the cheapest in Town

· Meets requirements of VW502.00, 505.00, MB229.3,
· Porsche & BMW Longlife

Also Suitable for use in:
Rover, BMW, Saab, Ford, Mercedes, Jaguar, Lotus, Volvo, VW, Fiat & Opel

I'll go for my recommended MB229.3 spec oil which is Carlube, also notice the cheaper oil has more up to date specifications. A good product need not be expensive. Sometimes we need to think out of Singapore mindset context that is "cheap=lousy or fakes".

Besides, Carlube isn't a small company.... it is made by: http://www.tetrosyl.com/

they have been advertising extensively on Premership football stadiums. The oil was developed with Lotus Motorsports, and used by the TVR racing and Morgan racing teams....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nice88netph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back