Molecular Science Product

fandango

I came across the product at my friendly neighbourhood workshop. seems that it can treat metal directly and make it impervious to friction, i.e. the car can run without any lubrication. the distributor is apparently located in Singapore - see MSP Global Website.

MSP Global Pte. Ltd
23 Tagore Lane #04-19
Singapore 787601

Phone: (+65) 6453 0800
Fax: (+65) 6453 2800

Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm

has anyone here come across this product before or used it? the claims seem too good to be true; am wondering if they're legit.

Re: Molecular Science Product

I use the product but still got some balance bottles for the transmission as running on a manual gear box now. If you are keen, I m letting go at $50/btle. The fuel additive do reduce the FC. I m using MSP for engine oil but dare not to drain out all the oil to try. Kaput how ???:lol2:

i use MSP in a toyota innova (kijang) in Indonesia, in a high mileage vehicle. Also in a C200 in Singapore.
I mix it with regular engine oil, so not 100% engine oil ... but something like 80-20 or 70-30... not sure.
I can feel the car is smoother and has better performance.
The product is often used in industrial applications.

timoc42;234076 said:
i use MSP in a toyota innova (kijang) in Indonesia, in a high mileage vehicle. Also in a C200 in Singapore.
I mix it with regular engine oil, so not 100% engine oil ... but something like 80-20 or 70-30... not sure.

I did use this product for my previous car , feel not bad .. smoother ride .

timoc42;234076 said:

No, you just need to use 10% of MSP EF (Engine Formulation)
So if your car usually use 4L of oil and would like to use MSP then the composition will be: 3.6L regular oil + 0.4L MSP EF.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further clarification.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u888ch
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back