Month-End Meetup Sunday May 25th

Re: Month-End Meetup Sunday May 25th

knn.. here is what really happened ok??

breyton: eh u wearing white shoe.. juz like me! come lah, lets take pic..

rtsho: huh.. wtf.. r u serious?

breyton: ya lah, fun lah hee hee hee

rtsho: ok lah. *stand next to breyton*

breyton: eh, dun like this normal shot lah, come come, we try put the foot in between one another.

rtsho: wtf. this is teh lame

breyton: plis la plis la ... hee hee hee hee (giggling like a little girl)

rtsho: *knn... faster take and zhao liao*

(btw in case u r wondering, "rtsho" stands for Roasty the Sexy Handsome One)

Roasty;336292 said:

Skin thicker then Elephant skin..... :lol2: :lol2: You just made me vomit out my supper......:furious: :furious:

Roasty;336292 said:
knn.. here is what really happened ok??

roasty the short hobbity one?

hobbit.jpg

the Super Horsin one

hey ppl! nice meeting all of u up!! really enjoyed it though i qt shacked today.. slept only 4 hrs e for e past few nights.. -haggard-
initally wanted to change bodykit, now itching to change rims n side mirror. :) mod virus is infectious!!!
looking forward for the next meetup! :D

back~~~

got some nice pastries from HK from Bobby...hiak hiak hiak...

axl;336288 said:
Benji/Herman/Terry/Pilot: Glad you guys enjoyed the ride.. usually I'm a v pussy driver, but so much testosterone in the car today, so...

Herman, shd hv said earlier, I threw it into the garbage leow... tot they were my neighbour's kid's marbles. :p

show off... boooo

Herman;336206 said:
It was funny at first.
I was amazed at the speed and i didnt know what to do. So i just kept laughing...

Until we got to that S-curve and that little oversteer happened.
I straight away CH** BY* !!!!!!!!!!!

AXL... I think i dropped my balls in ur backseat just now. Can do a check for me?
Pass back to me next meetup k?
Keep it chilled for me in the meantime. Thanks!

hahaha, i;m afraid that he will eat it... he loves round thing

pilotsnoopy;336212 said:
it was funny at first...we tried to scream like char bor...but we were no char bors...

i think i had my balls in my mouth....

Hullo... those 2 got your ball....one only..the other punctured... AXL say one.....:lol2:
MG_4900.jpg

Herman;336226 said:
Hmm.
I sense a war over Chinnie.

Participating individuals would be Lang aka LangSoo, Will aka Pilotsnoopy, Ivan aka nytemare, Teddy aka Terry.

Winner takes all !

Sorry guys... I think Chinnie's the winner here and she takes whatever she wants.. kekekekeke.....:lol2: like this Horsin with a cap...

MG_4913.jpg

Oilman;336278 said:
Hmm how come this meetup thread only got one pic... :boring:

If you asked me, FP must be the hottest gal today cos at least three guys (me included wahaha) were offering her a ride home. Sorry Tiffany, Chinnie and Esther :nehnehhh:

Anyone got a picture of the bird that fell off the tree when Toto revved his exhaust??

Wah... I just realized I had the privileged to sent the hotest gal home today... but I still call her "Aunty"....kekekekek..:lol2:

Yes, new venue pretty nice and big... plenty of space to move around...
MG_4893.jpg

lots of cars with lots of people..
MG_4888.jpg

crowds that talks things technical...
MG_4892.jpg

crowds that are just technically talking....
MG_4891.jpg

Damnz.. I am shagz.. was wondering to process the pics of this meetup or yesterday's PhotoAid for the Cyclone Nagris thingy... but cars are more fun...

And I decided to have a bit of fun with this car.... kekkekeke...the photoshop way..
MG_4906.jpg

Actually, yesterday's pictures were also fun...they were lovely as well, here's yesterday's sunset to share...
2521248097_96cccd758b.jpg

2521247315_e5369d4f15.jpg

ciao guys..

Hi all,

truly enjoyed the mit up today. Met many people, saw many nice cars (& hence having 'new' dream cars in mind), learn some stuff (like... ryan getting free happy meals....???) & had lotsa fun! Also, Funny when the 26 yr old doctor bought ciggies at 7-eleven & cashier asked to check his IC (sorry, i have to tell...)

See you guys soon. :)

asther04;336483 said:
Hi all,

truly enjoyed the mit up today. Met many people, saw many nice cars (& hence having 'new' dream cars in mind), learn some stuff (like... ryan getting free happy meals....???) & had lotsa fun! Also, Funny when the 26 yr old doctor bought ciggies at 7-eleven & cashier asked to check his IC (sorry, i have to tell...)

haha i think he's going to be very happy telling that story...

either that or he's going to start growing his moustache and goatee all over again :lol2::lol2:

i just woke up...and i see my name mentioned to many times...LOLOL

asther04;336483 said:
Hi all,

mei nu.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newcarprices
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back