Monthly Meet UP

Re: Monthly Meet UP

vigelic;185526 said:
hmm. i arrived at kallang mac the car park at 7.50 pm. the car park was empty already. damn. too late.

eh ? i though i was the last ? i went Mac for dinner and came back, my car was the last wan around.... stand there... along... cold.... quiet.... hahahah...i went back home and on ESPN (Spanish MotoGP LIVE).... Oh !!! no wonder everyone race home so early.... :lol2:

Terry;185756 said:
up there maybe not fit... but 'down' there fit ok...:oops: hahaha :lol2:

SEE SEE.....who is the GAY NOW!!!!!:laughlik:

FiftyFive;185750 said:
:nehnehhh: ooi Terry... don't think "FIT" describe you lor.... :juggle:

I am afraid terry might get fits instead!!!!:lol2:

Jack - Sure no probs. Am sure that when the time is due for the next change, I will definetly put the car up for sale at bmw.sg first b4 letting the news out in the market.
sampai ketemu lagi at next meet up.

Sam - Great to have met you on the road and at the meetup as well. If the tuning guy (from DMS) ever comes to town, would be v grateful if you could let me know as I am looking to tune the car and delimit as well. Thanks again!

:)

Harry1;185850 said:
Jack - Sure no probs. Am sure that when the time is due for the next change, I will definetly put the car up for sale at bmw.sg first b4 letting the news out in the market.
sampai ketemu lagi at next meet up.

Sam - Great to have met you on the road and at the meetup as well. If the tuning guy (from DMS) ever comes to town, would be v grateful if you could let me know as I am looking to tune the car and delimit as well. Thanks again!

:)

wah harry..ketinggalan.... DMS tuner baru aja dateng 2 hari yg lalu... hehe.. nanti kalo mau dtg lg gw PM deh... btw... nice meeting u yah... mobil impian gw!! :angry:

Terry;185758 said:
be careful...he might start touching u... see.... he start offering people free kopi liao... hig gayness coming out liao :oops:
me not suitable la,so small size(although got a little beer belly)ha ha:yummie:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45good88org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back