Monthly Meetup

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
Hi SL2, thanks for going to the meetup. Its always fun for you to join them! Kudos to Ken for bringing u into the "fold"

Cheerio mate!

Greetings from Perth to All. It is so boring here. No bimmer to drive. Hardly seen any on the road at all. Guess this place is a good rehab for those infected with the mod bug.

Anyways, cheers to all newbies, myself included.

Steven, welcome to the family. Kopi when I return......

Bet the majority of the cars over there are Fords and Holdens..

And Hyundais and Nissans and whatever......

So what are you driving there? And what are you doing in front of the pc? you should be out drinking in some pubs..

Errr, my wife is beside me. And I don't drink. Don't cheong as well. You got it wrong, Rodney.

Kopi's definitely on me when you return, Ken! Heck, even adding prata to the list is not an issue! ;)

kenntona said:
Greetings from Perth to All. It is so boring here. No bimmer to drive. Hardly seen any on the road at all. Guess this place is a good rehab for those infected with the mod bug.

Anyways, cheers to all newbies, myself included.

Steven, welcome to the family. Kopi when I return......

yo ! I'm heading there for studies pretty soon. Whatcha doing there ? Agree about the bimmerless city ... :roll:

kenntona said:

Yep, that's good for you coz no medicine in the world can save you liao..

E46 said:
......I'm heading there for studies pretty soon. Whatcha doing there?

I can tell you, but I've gotta kill you after that......

No lah, my wife is working there. And we are contemplating to move there on a permanent basis.

Which university will you be attending? I might ended up being your lecturer if my stipendiary Ph.D programme is approved. Kekeke......

And yes, E46s (your nick) are rare in Perth. Honestly, at those ridiculous prices, there is no wonder why there are so many 3.5-litre-V6 SUVs there......

kenntona said:
E46 said:
......I'm heading there for studies pretty soon. Whatcha doing there?

I can tell you, but I've gotta kill you after that......

No lah, my wife is working there. And we are contemplating to move there on a permanent basis.

Which university will you be attending? I might ended up being your lecturer if my stipendiary Ph.D programme is approved. Kekeke......

And yes, E46s (your nick) are rare in Perth. Honestly, at those ridiculous prices, there is no wonder why there are so many 3.5-litre-V6 SUVs there......

haha perth is a good place to settle down if you can torlerate the farmer city. I'll be heading for Curtin. Still in the midst of doing my visa. ;)

V8s are cheaper then bimmers if I recall.

Dont buy bimmer if you are there
Get that Holden Monaro (HSV version if u can hehehe)... :thumbsup: :drool:

E46 said:
haha perth is a good place to settle down if you can torlerate the farmer city. I'll be heading for Curtin. Still in the midst of doing my visa. V8s are cheaper then bimmers if I recall.

The pace is slow, but the quality of living is definitely higher. It is subjective, but you will not deny that the quality of life relative to the cost of living is "value."

Curtin is one of my potential sponsor. Applying for UWA as well.

One of the cars I admired over there is a V8 Holden Commodore SS Coupe. Damn fierce.

That coupe isnt it the same as Monaro?

TripleM said:
That coupe isnt it the same as Monaro?

Now I remember. It has the Monaro wordings at the side......

Si bey chio ah......

kenntona said:
E46 said:
haha perth is a good place to settle down if you can torlerate the farmer city. I'll be heading for Curtin. Still in the midst of doing my visa. V8s are cheaper then bimmers if I recall.

The pace is slow, but the quality of living is definitely higher. It is subjective, but you will not deny that the quality of life relative to the cost of living is "value."

Curtin is one of my potential sponsor. Applying for UWA as well.

One of the cars I admired over there is a V8 Holden Commodore SS Coupe. Damn fierce.

:thumbsup: yes it is. Basically an upgrade in rims size will make it look perfect.

TripleM said:
Dont buy bimmer if you are there
Get that Holden Monaro (HSV version if u can hehehe)... :thumbsup: :drool:

HSV if I recall is australia's pride. They use it for track racing and you should see those pipes spitting flames :inlove: V8 power!

Re: Monthly Meetup

WOW. This is an old thread!

But seriously, I am impressed that kenntona did a PhD in Perth!

What happened to the plans for a permanent move to Perth/Australia? Share a bit can? Similar predicament here... Feeling lost.

But I'm not going there to do my PhD though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back