More and more F30s on road

brosiss

Record number of F30s I saw today on road. It was six F30s. Keep it coming. Or maybe I drove around the whole day, morning in Sennet Estate, afternoon at Paragon and Giants Tampines, evening at Marymount.

Usually not more than three per day.

Re: More and more F30s on road

brosiss;986994 said:
Record number of F30s I saw today on road. It was six F30s. Keep it coming. Or maybe I drove around the whole day, morning in Sennet Estate, afternoon at Paragon and Giants Tampines, evening at Marymount.

weekend all out...........only 6???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

At my place car park alone got three F30s. All black. But none 316i. Mine should be the 1st..8) Also black! Eagerly waiting.

With introduction of F30 316, there will be more & more F30 flood the road. Juz like Corolla of the good old days.

One day Comfort could use F30s in Monte Carlo Blue as taxis... quite close to their corporate colour.

ya I've been seeing heaps on the road nowadays. My workplace carpark has about 4 including mine.

brosiss;986994 said:

Don't you think you will always see the car you've been noticing on?

When I drive a certain car, I will notice that particular car has more presence on the road.

:D

cannot la ... bmw can never be taxi because the rear can only sit 2 passengers (comfortably)

and talk about comfort ... bmw car is made uncomfortable for passenger ... driver shiok is most important

my family member all hates bmw ... seat is hard and uncomfortable and the worst thing is hard to get in/out of the car .... anyway, driver shiok can liao ... even engine is rough, got bird chipping and tiak tiak tiak :lol:

Oilman;987017 said:
One day Comfort could use F30s in Monte Carlo Blue as taxis... quite close to their corporate colour.

Last edited by a moderator:

ac323;986998 said:
weekend all out...........only 6???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Usually more S60 than F30...
So today quite good.

gohjialong;987020 said:
Don't you think you will always see the car you've been noticing on?

When I see F30, wow, new one... Even driver will try to see each other... Feels good beside each other of the same kind.

In Germany, its a taxi ...... Rear seats look different there like can seat 3.

wt_know;987027 said:
cannot la ... bmw can never be taxi because the rear can only sit 2 passengers (comfortably)

and talk about comfort ... bmw car is made uncomfortable for passenger ... driver shiok is most important

my family member all hates bmw ... seat is hard and uncomfortable and the worst thing is hard to get in/out of the car .... anyway, driver shiok can liao ... even engine is rough, got bird chipping and tiak tiak tiak :lol:

Sorry, I am a newbie, and I keep thinking that F30 is a bread-and-butter model for PML......

A dime a dozen, if exclusivity is to be expected.

kenntona;987103 said:
Sorry, I am a newbie, and I keep thinking that F30 is a bread-and-butter model for PML......

A dime a dozen, if exclusivity is to be expected.

Nowsaday F10 and F01 majority...

Get use to it. Last time I drive a C class, then the estate I stay got at least 13 numbers of C class in black/grey/silver/white....
2011 2012 best selling car, literally flooded street...
For F30, i think only 2 including mine. So far so good.

alim26;987315 said:
Expect to see lots of F30 316. Mind you that's not a BMW.

:( Don't like that leh. Why not BMW? All from the same factory in Germany mah..in SIngapore context, why pay the garmen so much car tax? Cat A luxury sedan with fuel efficiency whats not to give? Machiam we can speed to 200km/h here like that. Buy a GTR Skyline also in the end stuck in traffic nia..

alim26;987315 said:

Wow... atas.

alim26;987315 said:

LOL Trolled.

I think 316i is a BMW but not an Ultimate Driving Machine tho...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7clubcomde

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back