Morning Drive - 22nd Jul 2007 (Sun) **********PICS***********

Re: Morning Drive - 22nd Jul 2007 (Sun) **********PICS***********

Nvr tell ppl where is the sch located... Sar lau is it???? Nic need to attend la...

call me ahmad....i angry
but can call me adulla

jawzsg;227364 said:
Errr.. me think Bobby sort of checking to see if the "air-bags" is still around... safety camera ahmad mah.. you noe.....:lol2:

Coz his car air bags not working??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Re: Morning Drive - 22nd Jul 2007 (Sun)****************VIDEOS***************

Hi, thanks for the vidz yo'll Nic, Haze and Charmy (oh you're a far cry fromt he pic hitmee posted..kekekeke)

Haze;227367 said:
Coz his car air bags not working??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ya, he bery selective when air-bags is concerned...kekekekeke..cushioning in an accident is not the criteria... must fit his palm swee swee one.. kekekekekeke...

smoobies;227312 said:
miss out the fun.. weather too good to sleep..
lets have a spooky night drive soon shall we.. :smack:

u r the laziest bmw owner i know... wash car also once a month...

come morning drive ah? wait long long :nehnehhh:

Shaaz oso dua... Tell me he is fresh awake but body refuse to move...

Haze;227373 said:
Shaaz oso dua... Tell me he is fresh awake but body refuse to move...

but i can CONFIRM HIS gugu g0t move lor...that 1 is also part of the body...but only small part of the body..but enugf t0 let the whole body relax when it..........................................................................................................:cloud9:

Thanks Nic, Mockngbrd and Haze for the pics, nice one.

I must say again, its really a fun drive and nice meeting all the beautiful people, I try to recall and remember all of you that I have met, pardon me if I sometime become an idiot and don't remember a single thing...ha ha.....if you guys see me on the road (purpish blue e36), just bling bling your angel eyes and wave.

Looking forward to the next one......cheers!!! :)

goat;227381 said:
Thanks Nic, Mockngbrd and Haze for the pics, nice one.

I must say again, its really a fun drive and nice meeting all the beautiful people, I try to recall and remember all of you that I have met, pardon me if I sometime become an idiot and don't remember a single thing...ha ha.....if you guys see me on the road (purpish blue e36), just bling bling your angel eyes and wave.

Looking forward to the next one......cheers!!! :)

Bro are you 499?...you almost lost it at the tunnel? was slippery, your car was sliding around at the corner, I was right behind you.. I was so worried for you mann!

SILVER;227385 said:
Bro are you 499?...you almost lost it at the tunnel? was slippery, your car was sliding around at the corner, I was right behind you.. I was so worried for you mann!

ha ha...that was me, sori to scare you...thats why I quickly pull to the left when I saw you letting go behind me, scare I bump into your ride...man...I don't know what happen, it wasn't fast (60kmh) I think, the front just goyang like sampan.....better send for check up... anyway, thanks for your concern!

was I on the white line on the right? did you see it? maybe thats why it goyang....

yours is 6886 or something like that???

goat;227387 said:
ha ha...that was me, sori to scare you...thats why I quickly pull to the left when I saw you letting go behind me, scare I bump into your ride...man...I don't know what happen, it wasn't fast (60kmh) I think, the front just goyang like sampan.....better send for check up...

was I on the white line on the right? did you see it? maybe thats why it goyang....

yours is 6886 or something like that???

haha yeah 6886 is me....

I tot so too, I saw you slide so I slowed down...Was surprised as you were not going fast and not a tight corner too...could be the white line surface..Anyway glad you pull it off well..:)

catch up with you again. :)

anyone know how far we cover today ? i was full tank for the morning drive and topped up another $45+ V-power when i reach home @ Eunos.

If 1L = 7km.
$45 = 23L
23 x 7 = 160+km we cover ??

SILVER;227389 said:
haha yeah 6886 is me....

I tot so too, I saw you slide so I slowed down...Was surprised as you were not going fast and not a tight corner too...could be the white line surface..Anyway glad you pull it off well..:)

catch up with you again. :)

Yup! catch you soon, take care!!! :) :) :)

pics are really nice, my first morning drive turn out to be a fruitful one..many thanks to friendly drivers(dont know names, can't rem car :p) trying to guide me to which convey i should follow etc. finally got to meet the legendarys bobby and terry plus cgoh who actually initiate conversation with me, really friendly and nice guys from the forum! last but not least, all thanks to nic for his hard work in taking the pics/vids and editing!

cheers
roland

sianzz....just finish giving my car bubble bath with poorboys shampoo... my front lip and side skirt is full of sands.... arghhh :evil: :evil: :evil:

BIg Thanks to all who participated in this morning drive!! Was initially afraid that we might have to cancel due to the bad weather but was pleasantly surprised at the turnout! :)

Claps go out to the pple that made this happened, Michelle (Babe), our Miss Organiser, convoy leaders like Daneil (OLL), Joe (Dustbin) & Adrian (Adsnx), fellow broom man, Alex(33) and the pple taking photos. Some chipped in to helped lke Gad (Gadaffi) and Alvin (Alvin666)

Without u guys, this drive wouldn't have been such a safe and successful event!

Cheers and Kudos!

jawzsg;227368 said:
Hi, thanks for the vidz yo'll Nic, Haze and Charmy (oh you're a far cry fromt he pic hitmee posted..kekekeke)

erm . . . BLAME HITME letting u so disappointed!!! *haha*

...... at least i edited the video till swee swee :p

walau...i just realise...the 50bucks that i pumped before coming is all gone within one morning :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok365top

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back