Morning Drive + Breakfast - 21 Jan 2007(Sun)

Morning Drive + Breakfast - 21 Jan 2007(Sun)

• Prata at Casuarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picnic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Morning Drive + Breakfast - 21 Jan 2007(Sun)

nicholastan91;171335 said:
wa..didnt know walkie talkie no limts 1 arh? 1 in malaysia the other in sg also can talk?

if the range limit is within the setting..sure u can coms. save $$ :)

Hi ppl

weather is bad and i am sad.. haha.. nevertheless.. the drive will still proceed.. see ya tomorrow at 6:15AM

:)

babe;171349 said:
Hi ppl

weather is bad and i am sad.. haha.. nevertheless.. the drive will still proceed.. see ya tomorrow at 6:15AM

Make you ever sadder..

Detailed Local Forecast

• Tonight: Scattered thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Tomorrow: Scattered thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Tomorrow night: Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
i will still come morning drive. :)

babe;171349 said:
Hi ppl

sad? dun..is wkend :)
my Honda ride join u all..

teckheng;171355 said:
Make you ever sadder..

Detailed Local Forecast
  • Tonight: Scattered thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Tomorrow: Scattered thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Tomorrow night: Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
i will still come morning drive. :)

wah, u so bad make babe more sad.. kekekee

nicholastan91;171396 said:
not raining hor? ok i go now :D

wah u posted so early in the morning..ur time i just woke up only...

nice morning drive....

Yup, I am at home with the flu BUT the weather looks really good to me!! Hope you all have/had fun!

woot..the morning drive was fun..refer to the pics thread..me too only a few pics,becos busy looking for directions..:D

good thing that it did not rain..but bad thing is that some of us made the hippo bus driver angry..hahaha someone in a E90 when to cut into the bus lane that forced the bus to slam brakes..then the bus driver got so angry that he was cutting 2lanes without the signals..hahaha fast & the furious BUS!

we did NOT speed...becos the traffic was very crazy today..

nicholastan91;171402 said:
woot..the morning drive was fun..refer to the pics thread..me too only a few pics,becos busy looking for directions..:D

good thing that it did not rain..but bad thing is that some of us made the hippo bus driver angry..hahaha someone in a E90 when to cut into the bus lane that forced the bus to slam brakes..then the bus driver got so angry that he was cutting 2lanes without the signals..hahaha fast & the furious BUS!

we did NOT speed...becos the traffic was very crazy today..

of course crazy.. seeing Bmws out at the same time. plus maserati,Evos,MIG,Audi..

Just got home..Had a brilliant morning drive even though got up from bed unwillingly:cloud9: ..

Babe--Thanks for arranging this morning drive..Nxt time arrange to Melaka..Can let some of our members WHACK the NS Highway..:woowooo:

dave;171428 said:
Just got home..Had a brilliant morning drive even though got up from bed unwillingly:cloud9: ..

Babe--Thanks for arranging this morning drive..Nxt time arrange to Melaka..Can let some of our members WHACK the NS Highway..:woowooo:
hahah cannot la..the copen will die in Malaysia...too low cc..not enough strenght

orh, at CCK exit, the speed camera area, is it where the bus suddenely chiong to lane 3 ??

nicholastan91;171435 said:
hahah cannot la..the copen will die in Malaysia...too low cc..not enough strenght

Don worry we will only travel at around 140+++ KM/H..unless see fast car than cheong abit lar..

dave;171449 said:
Don worry we will only travel at around 140+++ KM/H..unless see STI or WRX than cheong abit lar..

Consider Evo too? ;)

xiaoshun;171452 said:
Consider Evo too? ;)

Evo,Type R and Euro R also try..The best is Pajero(Polis) sure makan!!

dave;171453 said:
Evo,Type R and Euro R also try..The best is Pejaro(Polis) sure makan!!

lol... wait till i get Type R.. -_-" then dun chase me.. hehehe... kidding..

xiaoshun;171454 said:
lol... wait till i get Type R.. -_-" then dun chase me.. hehehe... kidding..

Follow us to Sepang lar..than can try dragging on the straight..

the copen's speed meter only untill 140km/h leh...how? later the car break down..lol

nicholastan91;171471 said:
the copen's speed meter only untill 140km/h leh...how? later the car break down..lol

I think you can ask them to wait for you or ask 1 of them to follow you..

wa i notice alot of ppl never come arh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back