Morning Drive + Breakfast - 21 Jan 2007(Sun)

Morning Drive + Breakfast - 21 Jan 2007(Sun)

• Prata at Casuarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picnic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Morning Drive + Breakfast - 21 Jan 2007(Sun)

expected 40+ cars, turnout 20+ reaching 30, not bad liao......

i cannot sleep, even my eye is tired, but i always back on the keyboard.

lol..ya lor..i notice some say wanna come but didnt turn out..Babe u think this time big meh? hmm..not as big as i tot it would be..becos having 40+ cars is alot.but today only half turn up..

dudes.... i like.. just woke up....burp

yea, i think the turnout was pretty amazing...

dave;171469 said:
Follow us to Sepang lar..than can try dragging on the straight..

-_-"
dunz... parents dun allows my car go to jb.. u lorbang me go there lor.. keke.. :)

nicholastan91;171484 said:
lol..ya lor..i notice some say wanna come but didnt turn out..Babe u think this time big meh? hmm..not as big as i tot it would be..becos having 40+ cars is alot.but today only half turn up..

thought today alots of cars.. still not as per No. according to the namelist?
but least sure we all enjoy :)

nicholastan91;171477 said:
wa i notice alot of ppl never come arh?

maybe becoz of good weather n can sleep in bed.. there is still alot morning/night drives.. more chance n no worries :)

Thanks Babe.... I enjoy it alot....

We may not have the no. of cars expected but then, what the hack... As long as we have a good drive, great fun and good company, the number is just a number....

Hope to see you'll again....
Cheers

This event have got a great no. of people turning up i suppose.... Unexpectedly... but it was a nice enjoyable ride through....

Haze;171546 said:
This event have got a great no. of people turning up i suppose.... Unexpectedly... but it was a nice enjoyable ride through....

Err.. I'm one of them.. didn't put my name down but turned up... just to pass the talkie to babe.. kekekekk.

Congratulation to Mich and all the organizers for such a successful event to start the new year for BMW-Sg. It is a pity that I have had to give it amiss this time due to my conflicting schedule:(. Otherwise, I would be just like JawzSG to be an unexpected one. I joined the June 2006 Morning Dirve (as a newbie) and enjoyed that one a lot. Looking at the pictures/videos for this one, the turn-up and response is much more overwhelming:yummie:. The weather was fine, the scenary..etc., everything was fine and better. Most importantly, I now see a lot of people I know through the monthly meetup , at BVO...etc:cloud9:.

SHAMELESS;170939 said:
41.SHAMELESS

I'M GOING!!!!!!!

This bugger really live up to his nick in the forum!!!!

"I'm Going" but where you go????

:lol2:

I was surprised I could gather some energy to go.....thanks to Haze for the morning call too!!! kekekeke

'The Great White'

wilman2772;171617 said:

I was surprised I could gather some energy to go.....thanks to Haze for the morning call too!!! kekekeke

'The Great White'

Hahahaha... Coz I did what I promise right.... :)

SHAMELESS;170939 said:
41.SHAMELESS

I'M GOING!!!!!!!

wilman2772;171617 said:

'The Great White'

hahahhaahaha... shameless ah shameless... yah man... where u go ah?? i also want to know... hahahaha... next time see u make sure u down one glass swee swee hor... :lol2: :lol2:

babe;171815 said:
hahahhaahaha... shameless ah shameless... yah man... where u go ah?? i also want to know... hahahaha... next time see u make sure u down one glass swee swee hor... :lol2: :lol2:

Hahahaha... Shameless must be at Saint James having supper with alvin again.... hahahahaha.... Yea~! He better drink it down... And don't be late... But anyway it's better to be late than NOT TURNING UP!!!! :lol2:

wilman2772;171617 said:

Bro.....!!!!!!!! me last min got call up go Taipei......cannot make it lah......anyway, Taipei was good shit!!! hee.....next morning drive.....I'm confirm Going!

Orh LuLu;171252 said:
WE KNOW!!!!! and why ur avatar still chio bu not shark?

Brudder orh lulu, me this few weeks very the Bo Eng leh......let me find one big ass white shark pic......bigger than toopid wilman pic.....and makan his lousy avatar okie....hee...

babe;171815 said:

BABE........Lim Peh down one glass swee swee for u ah, and after that, u down how many, i also down how many swee boh???? heee.....

Haze;171849 said:
Hahahaha... Shameless must be at Saint James having supper with alvin again.... hahahahaha.... Yea~! He better drink it down... And don't be late... But anyway it's better to be late than NOT TURNING UP!!!! :lol2:

Steady lah haze........that time late cos we go ktv 1st. this tme got work commitment cannot turn up.....mai suan hor!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back