MOS valet stole my cashcard!!!

mano10

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Hi All,

Yesterday (5 Jul 07), i decided to have my bright red z4 valet parked at MOS. The valet was horrible, the engine died the moment he tried to move (a sign my car was trying to tell me something was going to be wrong). I am usually quite careful with the items i leave in the car when i valet, i take all items except for my cashcard. Not once has anything ever happened. And when i collected my car just an hour and a half later, i noticed while still at the carpark that my card was missing, asked the valet who parked it and he claimed that it was never there. I told him i am damn sure it was but it was pointless unless i had a security cam in my car!!

Basically my intention now is to warn you guys to be careful when you valet at MOS, try to avoid is possible. I trusted them since they park flashy lambos and ferraris but really they are patetic!!

If anyone else had a similar experience please post and let me know. I wanna blast this valet company!!

Luckily i only had $50!!! Karma can be a terrible thing!!

Re: MOS valet stole my cashcard!!!

u shud see how the valets treat the cars in the vivocity carpark.... farked up... i pity the cars

Vivocity has valets?

its Valet for St. James, but they use the Vivocity carpark...
they drive the cars inside the carpark damn hero wan.. tyres screech all over

I hv similar experience @ a hotel and the valet was smart enough to put in a $5 one to replace mine. So basically I din notice until the next day.

wa..valet steal things..never heard b4..new stuff

i thought the multi storey car park has got camera?

they park at multi storey or VIP lot in front?

blow it big. write to straits Times forum. demand an explaination

hitmee;221815 said:
blow it big. write to straits Times forum. demand an explaination

no solid proof also no use mah... it's his word against the valet's.

hoks;221781 said:
I hv similar experience @ a hotel and the valet was smart enough to put in a $5 one to replace mine. So basically I din notice until the next day.

that's really sneaky!! :yikess: must have been an old hand at this.

Guys, after seeing some comments. I am thinking... Something irrelevant. When such thing happen do we keep quiet or complain. Ppl often say s'poreans good at complianing.. but also s'poreans always keeping quiet when something happen, somthing like let it be...
Contridicting! I guess....

exactly, is his words against the valet. though cannot report police but at least it highlights the incident to the management.

one person complain may be be insignificant, but if the valet ever do it again and the other owner also complains. 2 complains canot be a coincedence right??

yeah it's often the case with valets and flashy cars.. i remember the case many years ago where the porsche rolled down the slope at goodwood park...

you get convenience with a valet.. but you'll have to be careful with any valuables in the car as well...

i feel the incident should be highlighted to the management so that any other occurances of such theft can be avoided, or the culprit caught..

nYteMarE;221919 said:
many years ago where the porsche rolled down the slope at goodwood park...
ouch."brother can't drive":screwedu:
theres no way u can say anything abt them when ur cashcard gone..unless its taped down..if not,everyone can say that the valet stole their stuff..

they dun take Ferrari & Lambo cashcard cos they dun use it hahaha
they so rich tat they pay ERP with $10 (Fine) on top of ERP Price...

finally i never trust valet.. lost all my coins on my 1st valet parking long ago!

i never curbed my rim in my life..... and my current rim is totally clear of curb rash...

until i valet my car... :furious: :furious: :furious: how heart pain is that???

my car never has dimples... no dings ever...

until i valet my car........:furious: :furious: :furious:

Terry;222020 said:
i never curbed my rim in my life..... and my current rim is totally clear of curb rash...

until i valet my car... :furious: :furious: :furious: how heart pain is that???

my car never has dimples... no dings ever...

until i valet my car........:furious: :furious: :furious:
conclusion, valet don't own ur car, so bo chiap. And u still need pay them when they warn u "I only help you park, anything lost, damage not my problem" haha..
Think valet is for Nic's Mountain Bike.. hahahaha..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88vip1biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back