MOS valet stole my cashcard!!!

Re: MOS valet stole my cashcard!!!

i normally tip them upfront and tell them to take good care of the car....

kleong007;222056 said:
haha make sure ur tips is solid, but again u believe they will take good care! :)

tough luck mano, next time dun valet...lucky they nvr steal ur parking coupons...

quiksilver;222129 said:
tough luck mano, next time dun valet...lucky they nvr steal ur parking coupons...

Wah just imagine valet parking and having to remove all the valuables from the car like cash card, ,Parking coupons, maybe also ipod and sunglasses.
Its really gonna be difficult carrying all that wid you.

heerajs;222131 said:
Wah just imagine valet parking and having to remove all the valuables from the car like cash card, ,Parking coupons, maybe also ipod and sunglasses.

yah, dats y i nvr valet...:) cos i am paranoid...:yikess:

kleong007;222056 said:

Sometimes they can be quite useless also - the Grand Copthorne valet once left my boot unlocked (with laptop inside!). My guess is he pressed the wrong button on the key fob while trying to lock the car :furious:

But of course, there are good ones like at the Hyatt... some of them part-time at the Conrad.

One way is to tell the valet that u will tip him the valet fee, but he sits with u as he directs u to a valet lot. And take the key with u. :)

do they allow that? you basically want to park valet.. but don't trust them with the car? hurhur.. won't they feel offended and do funny things to the car?

Nope. I usually tip a bit more than what is stated on the receipt. For example, if its $8, i give $10. Gives the valet 1 less headache to worry about. Just be polite and the valet is fine with it! If the valet insists on parking my car, I will stand there til the valet parks it and then I leave.

yeah i guess that works...

a little bit more for peace of mind.... :)

sometimes no choice also, want convenience, in a hurry, just valet it...

are there standard rates for valets? i remember like zouk has no standard rate, i usually pass a $10...

nYteMarE;222188 said:
yeah i guess that works...

a little bit more for peace of mind.... :)

sometimes no choice also, want convenience, in a hurry, just valet it...

are there standard rates for valets? i remember like zouk has no standard rate, i usually pass a $10...

got one time i no small change..nv give... give me black face... :lol2:

anyway zouk is free... whatever u give is just tips.. by the rules... you are not suppose to give.. its paid by the management already... other places got standard rate

hey thanks for clarifying terry...

but i guess whatever extra these guys earn is thru tips la...

heerajs;222131 said:
haha cannot worry too much if you need the valet to look good or
no carpark space,maybe they even remove ur supercharger & BBK etc..
the valet could be a ex-car mechanic haha

heerajs;222131 said:

can lock all that in glove compartment so that dont need to carry all those around mah, or is that also not reliable? bmw one just take away the key and give the remote

I'm either lucky or have never noticed my misfortune. Then again, always be careful. Valets are humans too and undoubtly, would be tempted.

hitmee asked too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88vip1biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back