Mother's Day - warning, v. long post

Re: Mother's Day - warning, v. long post

if you are in my industry, you get to know & hear more of such touching story.

Our agency latest claim was a wife died suddenly becos of someone she love so much passed away & leaving a husband who worked in overseas, Wife left kids & her old folks who dun rem a thing but keep asking where is her daughter (deceased wife). The husband only feel he did not spend enough time with the family & get to talk to his wife, besides the sadness.

2nd case, from my agency too, a businessman 40+ was on his way back from overseas to discuss his wife insurance with a agent passed away suddenly after touch down over the weekend. Leaving few properties with only downpayment... the huge loan left over was more than his personal insurance..

Another case, the age21 NSF who passed away suddenly , his wake at my void deck now. Just now like the whole poly or army friends were here.

Life short.... so spend times with loved ones..
...... Especially robot, spend more time with family before you go jail. But I have confident with MW who represent you.

Last edited by a moderator:

..hmmm....AC..AC...u shouting at me ...or u hinting I'm blind....:lol::lol::lol::lol:..

..how AC... u like my new look...? i'm toking abt my rebond hair tt is...

..oops..solli...OT AGAIN...!!!.

.....:D.....hehe....

Chocs;797368 said:
..hmmm....AC..AC...u shouting at me ...or u hinting I'm blind....:lol::lol::lol::lol:..

..how AC... u like my new look...? i'm toking abt my rebond hair tt is...

..oops..solli...OT AGAIN...!!!.

.....:D.....hehe....

ur avatar is who's mother? :lol2:

Super post by Wobbles. A simple reminder to all.....it is the small things and kind gestures that will light up your parents life. Sometimes, just being around is enough for them. No need big dinners, big gifts and parties. Sad to say, many can't even do that.

I have also seen some youngsters shouting and arguing with their moms in public. Some even look embarrassed when they are with their mum in the MRT trains. They looked super agitated when their mom ask questions. Once they are with their GFs, they look different. Eager to please, patient, smiling, listen attentively, etc.

Sometimes alot of people forget that your parents are the ones that give you sincere unconditional love regardless of who you are, what you do, what you say to them, how you treat them. Your GFs will just dump.

Solidgold;797477 said:
Super post by Wobbles. A simple reminder to all.....it is the small things and kind gestures that will light up your parents life. Sometimes, just being around is enough for them. No need big dinners, big gifts and parties. Sad to say, many can't even do that.

I have also seen some youngsters shouting and arguing with their moms in public. Some even look embarrassed when they are with their mum in the MRT trains. They looked super agitated when their mom ask questions. Once they are with their GFs, they look different. Eager to please, patient, smiling, listen attentively, etc.

Sometimes alot of people forget that your parents are the ones that give you sincere unconditional love regardless of who you are, what you do, what you say to them, how you treat them. Your GFs will just dump.

:whythis: sad but truth!

iScoupe;797354 said:
if you are in my industry, you get to know & hear more of such touching story.

Our agency latest claim was a wife died suddenly becos of someone she love so much passed away & leaving a husband who worked in overseas, Wife left kids & her old folks who dun rem a thing but keep asking where is her daughter (deceased wife). The husband only feel he did not spend enough time with the family & get to talk to his wife, besides the sadness.

2nd case, from my agency too, a businessman 40+ was on his way back from overseas to discuss his wife insurance with a agent passed away suddenly after touch down over the weekend. Leaving few properties with only downpayment... the huge loan left over was more than his personal insurance..

Another case, the age21 NSF who passed away suddenly , his wake at my void deck now. Just now like the whole poly or army friends were here.

Life short.... so spend times with loved ones..
...... Especially robot, spend more time with family before you go jail. But I have confident with MW who represent you.

Finally you have a quality post instead of keep posting that photo!

Very touching. Reading this post of yours, wobbles bro.. Makes me miss my mum even more. She passed away 9 years back due to heart failure, just 1 week before her 47th birthday.

Always wish I could turn back time, and tell her I love her.
The love & concern that a mother gives to her child, can never be compared to all the riches in the world.

Bros, thank you all for your heart-warming comments. I wrote that article a year after my mother passed away (it's now nearly 7 years since her passing), and yesterday would have been her 63rd birthday.

I didn't mean to sullen the mood of the Forum, but I thought since there were a couple of really touching posts (eg. by C3PO - on Fatherhood), I thought I'd just share one which meant a lot to me, personally.

Thank you all again, for your comments.

For those who suddenly missed their mums only after reading this thread..Shame on you

I think of my alive and kicking mum AND dad everyday....

MW;797574 said:
For those who suddenly missed their mums only after reading this thread..Shame on you

Think is not enough. Spend more time with them.

iScoupe;797440 said:
ur avatar is who's mother? :lol2:

..not yr secretary meh....the one sitting on yr lap everyday u say....ur taste in woman...special..hehe...:yikess:...u send me pix one ley.....no meh....:D

MW;797574 said:

kns, i think of chocs everyday too...

Centurion9990;797727 said:
Chocs looks like your mum?

..centurion ah....:sleepy:...do u happen 2 knw i got black belt...?

Chocs;797744 said:
..centurion ah....:sleepy:...do u happen 2 knw i got black belt...?

I also got many black, brown and coloured belts, mostly ferragamo.. I am da italian man..

As we get into this mood of love, I wish to thank the brotherhood in BMW-sg cos I cannot get rid of it, day and night I think of BMW-sg.

Dun thank me if u dun agree.

very touching write up. Very sad to read about the 21 yr old NSF who died. Cant imagine the pain the parents must be going thru after rasing their son for 21 yrs. I think MINDEF must account for this. Remember a friend whose brother died when he was in OCS, still remember the cries of his mother when the coffin left the home. The medical screening needs to be improved along with their response to such incidents.

Also shocked by the girl who commented LOL to the news abt the NSF death.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back