Music Thread - Trance

Re: Music Thread - Trance

Ha, we dun need to like what XMM like la. :D

I have always wanted to get a mixer software to install on my pc to create my own mixes, but never been getting on it.... Think it'll be cool to play music u mixed on your own in the car!! ;)

sszone;822054 said:
anybody listens to Global Underground?

Hmmm. Never before. Any nice? Lemme google it!

yeah thankfully theres quite a wide variety for podcasts. im subscribed to the following podcasts:

armin van buuren a state of trance, above and beyond trance around the world, avicii levels, corsten's countdown, gareth emery podcast, tiesto's club life, w&w mainstage, paul van dyk's vonyc sessions, sebastian ingrosso refune radio.

u can also listen to podcasts and livesets here: edmtunesTV's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free theres also an iphone/adroid app for that so u can listen in the car.

dash;822147 said:
Ha, we dun need to like what XMM like la. :D

I have always wanted to get a mixer software to install on my pc to create my own mixes, but never been getting on it.... Think it'll be cool to play music u mixed on your own in the car!! ;)

Is ally here??? Found???

hee, horfun's first non woman image post is in this thread! :shhhh: :nehnehhh:

woot!

check out my fav Blank & Jones!

Blank & Jones - The Nightfly (Official Video HQ) - YouTube

Blank & Jones - DJ Culture (Official Video HQ) - YouTube

Blank and Jones - Watching the Waves - YouTube

Pet Shop Boys is one of my fav bands growing up...so when they had they heard Blank & Jones, invited them to mix one of their songs....this is the result...
enjoy....

Pet Shop Boys - Home & Dry (Blank & Jones RMX) Blank & Jones - YouTube

dash;822742 said:
hee, horfun's first non woman image post is in this thread! :shhhh: :nehnehhh:

woot!

i used to frequent zouk so v often......

razorblade;822578 said:
yeah thankfully theres quite a wide variety for podcasts. im subscribed to the following podcasts:

armin van buuren a state of trance, above and beyond trance around the world, avicii levels, corsten's countdown, gareth emery podcast, tiesto's club life, w&w mainstage, paul van dyk's vonyc sessions, sebastian ingrosso refune radio.

u can also listen to podcasts and livesets here: edmtunesTV's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free theres also an iphone/adroid app for that so u can listen in the car.

love gareth emery! heard the DJ spinning this track at 1Altitude!

Gareth Emery feat. Lucy Saunders - Sanctuary [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zowinbeer
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back