"Must Be BMW !!! Must Be Ang Mor !!!"

Re: "Must Be BMW !!! Must Be Ang Mor !!!"

Don't play play ...... You never know if it's the kena hanged one eye dragon type behind the wheel looking to release .......

These guys need to pay SoundWerkz a visit and upgrade their cams. Feel like vomiting watching their clips.

Acoustix;1046111 said:
These guys need to pay SoundWerkz a visit and upgrade their cams. Feel like vomiting watching their clips.

BMWM3;1046080 said:
Strange hor. Our local drivers NO guts to challenge these FT?

Nowadays people worried about being stomped.

Long long time ago when such things happened, some vigilante ah Beng will appear from nowhere to hoot the ang mo.

Now is some vigilante person post YouTube video

"Must Be BMW !!! Must Be Ang Mor !!!"

Should this be a surprise at all? The numbers of BMWs on the road and FTs coming here are ever increasing. It will only become the new norm. Just hope the QC on the FTs improve, or at least, better efforts to integrate them (and I don't mean show and tell!)

johnny;1046089 said:
Country has turned into keyboard warriors + Stompers. No balls + hide inside car then post videos after getting home
I am still a keyboard warrior because I have not encountered those CAM nor road bullies, otherwise I would gladly make them kiss the asphalt.

Baby1M;1046154 said:
I am still a keyboard warrior because I have not encountered those CAM nor road bullies, otherwise I would gladly make them kiss the asphalt.
With you bro. Gurantee you won't find me hiding in car if fckers like those dare to confront me! What happen to our prides? Getting bullied in your own country

Acoustix;1046111 said:

its not the camera. It's the lousy driver who posted the BMW X3 video.

Mockngbrd;1046085 said:
lai lai divert divert to mercelee

[video=youtube;N_80ZS4izEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_80ZS4izEs[/video]

Loser Bully Driver

so many losers on the road these days. On a serious note I realise quite a significant number of drivers don't know how to use a roundabout properly. -.-

You just need a case in which a local driver is in a bad day and/or the local is not someone anyone can trifles with - Just one case of ultimate violence shall send a strong message to the foreign community.

However, just live and let live. Such persons with characters shall meet their just some day.

To us locals, drive safe and go home safe.

mickey_;1046684 said:
You just need a case in which a local driver is in a bad day and/or the local is not someone anyone can trifles with - Just one case of ultimate violence shall send a strong message to the foreign community.

However, just live and let live. Such persons with characters shall meet their just some day.

To us locals, drive safe and go home safe.

After that can geng siao, pay fine and serve community service. And continue as per normal

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back