• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Mwtb bmw 325i

Re: Mwtb bmw 325i

Ah... sorry, misread your post. Looks like the same car, but strange dat Xavier's ad listed the car as having 2 owners but the dealer ad shows 1. Also the mileage is off by 3k km.

Nice bodykit :)

Wh0cArEs;583255 said:
Ah... sorry, misread your post. Looks like the same car, but strange dat Xavier's ad listed the car as having 2 owners but the dealer ad shows 1. Also the mileage is off by 3k km.

Nice bodykit :)

dealer will always be dealer ya............................Lolz

cheers

Went to check out the car, everything looks like what it should except the bodykit are cheap fibre glass and already has cracks on it...

Also the mileage is now 80K

I think that color resembles a toyota. I would have prefer a black or alphine white.

lau;583832 said:
Yeah, bro... now I got to sell my existing car 1st

Any bro / sis want to buy a Yaris for his/her boy and girl?

Hi Lau,

trade in your Yaris..........

cheers

ac323;583839 said:
Hi Lau,

trade in your Yaris..........

cheers

Yeah, but this agent work on consignment, they dont do trade in. somemore ask for min. $500.00 if want them to sell my Yaris, buy the 325I from them another $500.00. On top of that, they will be getting 1% or min. $500.00 from 325i seller and Yaris buyer....

so, they make a handsome $2,000.00 by making phone calls... to link up 325 current owner, me and potential Yaris buyer....

Nothing against people making a living, just that the price they offered for my Yaris is a bit ridiculous pertaining I intend to get the 325i from them.

Trade assist sound like better option if want to sell via consignment. (in my opinion)

P/s: They asked me to clean off the "big shit" (literally shit stain from bird) before they collect the car..... sigh...

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

lau;583852 said:
Yeah, but this agent work on consignment, they dont do trade in. somemore ask for min. $500.00 if want them to sell my Yaris, buy the 325I from them another $500.00. On top of that, they will be getting 1% or min. $500.00 from 325i seller and Yaris buyer....

so, they make a handsome $2,000.00 by making phone calls... to link up 325 current owner, me and potential Yaris buyer....

Nothing against people making a living, just that the price they offered for my Yaris is a bit ridiculous pertaining I intend to get the 325i from them.

Trade assist sound like better option if want to sell via consignment. (in my opinion)

P/s: They asked me to clean off the "big shit" (literally shit stain from bird) before they collect the car..... sigh...

:)

Hi Lau,

i understand your situation....

cheers

Wh0cArEs;583873 said:
My car is in dat toyota colour :uhhh:

i think is Toyota copy this BMW colour ya.....

cheers

Every car has their "trademark" color. For instance, Ferrari will be red.

Whereas for toyota, it's that color. From far, people might mistaken your car as a Toyota camry.

Hehe.. just for a laugh!

andy_sg;583896 said:
Every car has their "trademark" color. For instance, Ferrari will be red.

Whereas for toyota, it's that color. From far, people might mistaken your car as a Toyota camry.

Hehe.. just for a laugh!

Lolz..........what about Audi?

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwindiscount

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups