• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS 318Ci Cabriolet

Re: MWTS 318Ci Cabriolet

Wow, bro, you're spending quite a bit on a car you intend to sell! Looking good in white though. :D

valjean;626687 said:
Wow, bro, you're spending quite a bit on a car you intend to sell! Looking good in white though. :D

I think the owner and me have the same style except he is wealthier. I think we're perfectionists and like to make things nice nice and hand over even though its another owner...

I'm driving a 92" 318IS/2DR since a few months back. Although its a temp car for me until I find one E36/46 cabriolet, I've been buying/replacing parts and even replaced aircon vents...

Recently, I just changed the poor PVC leather to a better grade RED leather(so smooth feel)... Will be changing the roof and steering wheel next week lor...

You are right legendo...

Actually have in mind the RED leather interior too and the scissor Door...

Thank you for the two brothers who came for the weekends viewing despite the HOT afternoon. Appreciate the compliment on the unbelievable condition being already a 6yrs+ old car.

Hope to receive your positive reply.

Bump Bump

Last edited by a moderator:

Hublot;627250 said:
You are right legendo...

Actually have in mind the RED leather interior too and the scissor Door...

Hahaha...
Mine already changed to red seats and red door panels...
Today, I just completed installation for my carbon decals around my gear shift and clock...
Even installed new celling...

Wow Bro Legendo that a lot done and $$ spend....

Care to share where you got the RED seats done and cost?

Bump Bump .... still for sale ya ....

Bro! What price you selling? Looked at all pages and no price!

A lot of passion and care put into this. Believe this would sell soon. Upzz for you bro! :)

Thanks Bro RIX. Have this fear that if I had this cab sold, will I be able to get another BMW (if used) in future that will be as good? But definitely there are some very good choices in this forum.

Bro Steam ... pm sent to you and bump for a very nice 523 e60 you have.. good luck to your sales

Hi hublot,would you mind to pm me the price. that e46 cabrio surely looks clean and tidy :)

Hublot;629291 said:
Wow Bro Legendo that a lot done and $$ spend....

Care to share where you got the RED seats done and cost?

Bump Bump .... still for sale ya ....

Hahaha.. wait you kanna poisoned by me...
I changed all the seats and 4x door panels for around $2K+ CASH... yes CASH can have better deals...
I also just redo the ceiling black and 6x pillars, back dashboard, 2x visors to black leather for $500 CASH.
I even did the carbon fiber cubic on the board around the gear clock etc...

I got people say car so old also do so much, crazy..
Bobian.. I see things don't like it, I'll fixed it to perfect...

PS: All done at Classic Auto Leather at Ubi

legendo;629457 said:
Hahaha.. wait you kanna poisoned by me...
I changed all the seats and 4x door panels for around $2K+ CASH... yes CASH can have better deals...
I also just redo the ceiling black and 6x pillars, back dashboard, 2x visors to black leather for $500 CASH.
I even did the carbon fiber cubic on the board around the gear clock etc...

I got people say car so old also do so much, crazy..
Bobian.. I see things don't like it, I'll fixed it to perfect...

PS: All done at Classic Auto Leather at Ubi
Ya u one crazy E36 bugger, i left 8yrs also not so aggressive, urs only 3yrs?

Bro Legendo TQ

Actually spoken to Classic and got quote from the lady boss earlier. Was told leather same from BMW factory!
How is Yr leather? Really same like new BMW leather?

Hublot;629509 said:
Bro Legendo TQ

Actually spoken to Classic and got quote from the lady boss earlier. Was told leather same from BMW factory!
How is Yr leather? Really same like new BMW leather?

Wahh... OMG!!! So fast kanna posioned by me and go to Classic Leather already...

From what I supposed to know, I chose the second best type of leather from their shop which is from Germany!
I have not sat and enjoy in a BMW before and this is the 1st BMW car I have... But the leather is so smooth...
Maybe end of month meet you come feel it yourself...

Boss himself even suggested, 1st grade is no point as they are for super carz only.
You must say from BMW.sg and better to nego with CASH...

PS: Bro, can pm me your update price for your car?

iScoupe;629483 said:
Ya u one crazy E36 bugger, i left 8yrs also not so aggressive, urs only 3yrs?

BoBian... I perfectionist...

Bro Legendo

I thought you already got your Yr 318 cab?

Anyway already PM you the updated price.

BTW which is the second grade leather
- Nappa Leather
- Montana Leather
- Alcantara Leather
- Classic Leather
- Suede Leather
- Synthetic Leather
- Dakota Leather

Don't know about leather grades but Alcantara, a suede-like leather, feels very shiok, and doesn't heat up as much in the sun. Think it's also used on some high-end cars.

Hi Bro...can pm me ur best price and all details. Its 12 page n i cant possibly read all pages :p , Thank u.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connectivityweek
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back